Ronal x Forest Reader

warning - Panic attack... umm. I don't know what else for the warning so........also this one might be a little bit short since this is my first time doing a character x Panic attack reader.......

I didn't know what to call it and I didn't want to copy my other titled for my first Ronal one cause I think that'll be confusing... but in this one you'll be a Omticaya Reader....

Also in this Ronal and Tonowari are the Olo'eytkan and Tsahik but are NOT Together they are not mates! And yes Ronal is the mother of Reya and Aonung still.... Tonowari and Ronal are just not mates in this one.

Y/N - Your Name

N/N - Your Nickname

L/N - Your Last Name

Sign language - Hello

<~~~>

You have traveled with the Sully family to the Metkayina you weren't related to them in anyway but you were like a baby sister to Jake and Neytiri so they have asked you to come with you and you said yes you had no mate or kids but you had them.

After traveling you met her it was love at first sight for you later you were on the rock looking At water Ronal came out seeing you she walked beside you seeing you staring at something you watched as Tonowari helped Jake trying to ride a Tsurak
" Tsurak are dangerous to ride.... " Ronal said you turned to her " can you teach me? " you asked she turned to you " maybe perhaps we should start with a Ilu first? " she suggested you nodded understanding.

You hoped from the rock following her onto the shore Neytiri came out of the hut seeing you two
" these are Ilu. More gentle than the Tsurak's. More playful too. " she said doing their call two came she smiled petting one " this is my Ilu. Her name Raksha. " you smiled looking at the Ilu " this one will be yours. " she said as one came up next to you two you smiled bigger " create the bond! " she said you did " tie your hands here. " she said you did you got on she position you so you would have a better chance of riding you looked down at her she noticing how close you two were she looked up at noticing the same thing she backed away you kinda blushed a little " feel his heartbeat? " she said you nodded " feel his breathes his everything in here! " she said now.... you may tell him where to go! " she said " forward! " you said he went.

It was fast then you went under water Ronal watched you kinda worried then you came up the Ilu slow down turning around bringing you back Ronal nodded later you were inside the hut listening to Jake about the Tsurak training you giggled looking at Neytiri she smiled looking at you.

Next Day -

You swam with Ronal on your Ilu's you went out of the water Ronal came out smiling at you and you turned to her smiling happily she chuckled a bit you swam with her more until she had to go do Tsahik stuff " N/N! " you heard Jake you turned him smiling he was on his Tsurak.

After swimming with him for a bit you went back to the Hut " what are you all happy about? " Neytiri asked curiously " nothing... " you said " she's in
love! " Jake said laughing a bit " is it Ronal? " Neytiri asked " I've seen the way you two stare at each
other! " she said you rolled your eyes Jake laughed at you two " maybe...? " you said she started to laugh.

Next day -

You rode with a few of the hunters as Ronal and the others were too busy " this is The Cove Of Our Ancestress! " the lead hunter said as you enter the Cove you smiled looking around " here! " he said you turned to him " this is the Spirit Tree! " the girl said pointing towards the Spirit Tree.

You went in the water Bond with The Spirit Tree! The lead hunter sighed as he did you took your braid then bonded with it after you were in a forest realizing it was your home you saw a female older then you it was during a battle you saw flames she hissed looking around you were frightened you couldn't move she turned then looked up she saw you " N/N? " she asked surprise and shocked she started to walk towards you felt tears down your face you were scared " it is you, My N/N! " she said you looked at her shocked you shook your head confused.

" N/N! " one of the girls screamed seeing your condition " What's happening?! " one of the boys asked " she's having a panic attack! Something going wrong with her bond! " the girl explained the lead hunter broke his bond jumping quickly to you breaking your bond they helped you swim up 
" is she breathing? " one of the girls asked he got you on his Tsurak " is she breathing?! " another girl repeated he put his ear to you " we have to get her back immediately! " he said then turned towards the girls " And she's just barely breathing! " he answered them " get her back to the village! " the boy yelled.

" we will catch up with you! " the girl yelled the lead hunter took you " they went outside the reef! " the young hunter said to Neytiri " hey found her yet? "  Jake asked Neytiri running in " they took her to the Cove Of Our Ancestors! " Tonowari said they heard yipping turning seeing the lead hunter holding you close to him so you wouldn't fall " call Norm! " Neytiri told Jake he nodded " Norm how fast can you get here? " he asked turning around Tonowari helped Neytiri get you to the Hut.

Norm was trying to figure out what happened as Ronal came to help feeling not comfortable with the equipment and the humans she watched " she had a Panic Attack! " the lead hunter explained " she must of saw something horrific in order to cause this! " Norm said running test " You are Tsahik! Please.... " Jake said Ronal looked at him seeing tiny tears from
" you must help her! " Jake told her " I will! " she said turning from him.

" But not with these! Get them out of here! " Ronal order and Neytiri turned to Norm and the others " OUT! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING!!! " she screamed " hold can I take her Iv first? " Norm asked Ronal he looked at him confused " It'll help to make sure everything is alright with her! " he said she nodded he took it quickly.

Before removing his stuff and letting Ronal do her thing she put needles on your sling whispering to Eywa to help heal you after she waited " N/N? " she asked you suddenly woke up she looked surprised at you and frightened you Breathed loudly and quickly you looked around remembering what happened
" you are awake! " she said you hugged her.

" thank you Ronal! " you said she hugged you back
" don't  scare me like that ever again... " she said
" I promise to try my best Ronal... " you said she smiled " I thought we lost you. I thought I lost
you... " she repeated you kissed her " you will never lose me... I'll always be with you! " you said smiling
She smiled blushing a bit looking down then back at you.