Neteyam x reader x Lo'ak

( this is my first ever Character x Reader x Character one shot story )

Y/N - Your Name

Finger Talk - Hello

Na'vi - Hello

<~~~>

You were apart of the Metakayina Clan you walked to the shore with your friend Aonung seeing the new people arrive you were curious to see what was happening you saw a family of forest Na'vi land you saw the mother take her bow and her mate said to leave it and she did.

You saw two boys the older one stared at you the younger saw you too but looked down you giggled Aonung and Rotxo made fun of their tails you turned to them glaring at them then Tsireya came up
" Aonung! " she said " Rotxo, do not! " she said slapping their hands away Rotxo looked a her then Tonowari arrived on his Tsurak he got off walking to in front of you and Aonung doing the gesture of ISer You then not long after Ronal came.

They talked you heard Jake asking about Uturu Neytiri said how Jake was Toruk Makto led the clans to victory against the Sky People Ronal mocked their victory and they hissed at each other you noticed the one of the boys staring at you again and you noticed Aonung glare at them.

Tonowari said that Jake and his family would stay here to treat them as your brothers and sisters and to help them out since they do not know the sea like you do " come, I'll show you our village! " Tsireya said beside you and you and her both helped carry their things to the Pod you noticed the youngest siblings hoping along the net you giggled.

You got to the pod sitting their things down " this is your home. " Tsireya " yeah this is nice. This could work. " Jake said Neytiri dropped her stuff on the ground obviously annoyed later you dived into the water the older one came in after you and then the younger brother followed him you came up " I am
Y/N! " you said " I'm Neteyam. " Neteyam said 
" Lo'ak! " Lo'ak said you smiled then turned on your back swimming into the water Wait for me Aonung! You told him no way! Your too slow! He replied
Hey! You signed offended Rotxo waited for you but Aonung kept swimming.

Thank you Rotxo! You signed he nodded where are the others? You asked he shrugged Aonung came back swimming towards you two they are slow. Even slower than you! Aonung signed you glared at him stop picking on her Aonung! Rotxo signed Aonung rolled back his head rolling his eyes shaking his head.

I'm serious though. Aonung said stop they're learning! Tsireya signed coming over to y'all she swim up you followed her up coming near Neteyam
" Is everything alright? " you asked " your too fast wait for us! " Tuk said " it's alright just breathe. " Tsireya said Rotxo and Aonung came up.

" your not good divers. Maybe swinging in trees
but- " Aonung said Tsireya slapped him he turned to her " come on bro! " Lo'ak said " we can't understand this finger talk! " Neteyam said you turned to him
" we don't know what your saying! " he said " I will teach you! " you said " come we have to show you something! " Tsireya said.

You swam beside Rotxo towards a shallow area you stood next to Aonung you called the Ilu Neteyam held Tuk in his arms watching you curiously as did Lo'ak " these are Ilu's! " you said " want to live
here? " Aonung asked " you have to ride! " he said
" we will began in two groups Aonung you will teach Tuk, I will help Lo'ak. And Y/N you will help Neteyam. " she said you nodded " come Neteyam. " you said extending your hand for his he took it following you.

You call an Ilu she came to you and you giggled petting her " this is Re'tey. She is female. You will bond with her. " you said he nodded he pulled his Tswin out getting ready he created the bond " Sìltsan Re'tey. Sìltsan. " you said petting her he got on her.

" now tie yours hands like this. " you said showing him " feel her breathing. Her heartbeat? " you asked he nodded " you may tell her what to do in here! " you said pointing to your mind he looked at you
" but for now you can tell her where to go! " you said moving aside " forward! " he said Re'tey took off he screamed.

Lo'ak was about to get on his Ilu then was knocked off and the Ilu's swam away he got up frightened seeing Neteyam ride towards the Seawalls he fell off you giggled Aonung chuckled turning to you
" alright Forest Boy? " someone asked you went after Re'tey happily you got her swimming back seeing Neteyam goiing to shore and falling on the sand you let Re'tey go and followed him he breathed tiredly and looked up at you then his head fell back onto the the sand and he groaned while his eyes closed.

Next day you helped Lo'ak with his breathing listens
since he still have trouble " Lo'ak your breathing is too fast try to think of something to help calm it down. " you said while your hands were on his stomach " like what? " he asked " when I am having trouble I think of my Ilu or the waves crashing within the rocks. " you said looking at him " maybe think of flying or climbing in the trees? " you said he closed his eyes and imagine himself at home flying his breathing slowed down " you did it! " you said excitedly looking at him he smiled.

Later you him and Neteyam were in the middle of the Ocean you tossed a rock down to the bottom they looked at each other and dove racing to get it you emerged in the water watching them Neteyam came swimming back up Lo'ak following behind " I got
it! "  he said coming up " you did it! " you said happily jumping towards him taking the rock giggling Lo'ak came up.

You looked at Neteyam happily after you three swam on your Ilu's Lo'ak spin around you and you spin around him laughing you three came up
" you two are learning! " you said happily they both looked at each other you three swam back.

Next day -

You were walking along the shore of a cove you heard something you ran you stumbled a bit down a small hill seeing Lo'ak and Neteyam fighting
" stop! " you shouted you pulled them away seeing Neteyam ear bleeding a bit and Lo'ak Head also bleeding.

" why are you fighting? " you asked " who do you love me or him? " Lo'ak asked as Neteyam wiped the blood from his ear turning to look at Lo'ak  " what? " you asked confused " Lo'ak... he means if you were to choose one of us as your mate who would it be? " Neteyam asked you looked at him shocked " this is what all of this is about? " you asked " yes... " Lo'ak said.

" I'm sorry Lo'ak but I choose Neteyam... " you said
" but please do not fight over something stupid like this. " you said " sorry it won't happened again. " Neteyam said nodding Lo'ak turned leaving
" Lo'ak! " you said worried " he will be fine. He'll get over it soon... " Neteyam said " do you do love me more? " he asked smiling you turned to him " I See You Neteyam. " you said " I See You Y/N! " he said he kissed you " come I'll take you to go get healed. " you said grasping his hands in yours and you went.