Na'vi Norm x Metkayina Reader

( This Was Requested )

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name
I/N - Ilu Name

Na'vi
Finger Talk

<~~~~>

You were in the water as the ship landed " Y/N watch out! " a hunter said pulling you out of the way of the strong landing of it a Na'vi came out with a man you turned to the Na'vi interested in him he looked very cute in your eyes.

You knew he was here to help the Sully kid that was traumatized by the Spirit Tree you watched him go inside the hut you followed spying inside seeing Ronal come " it is seem I am not needed here. " she said you saw Neytiri go to her pulling her a big making Ronal turned to her " you are Tsahik! " Neytiri said " Remove this! " Ronal said
" ALL OF YOU OUT! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING! " Neytiri shouted angrily " hold on I gotta take her IV. " the Na'vi said taking it.

He came out you jumped down curiously looking at him titling your head he screamed turning around seeing you and you jumped back startled " oh, hello I'm sorry if I scared you.... " he said " I'm Norm. " he said " you are very pretty... " he whispered to himself you giggled happily " Thank you. " you said looking down he turned both embarrassed and shocked " you know English? " he asked.

" yes. " you said " how? " he asked " we have learned from Sky Demons that came here. Your excuse? " you asked " I'm a Sky Person I was born of them I am Na'vi now. " he said showing you his fingers
" Five fingers.... " you said noticing the extra one you looked at him scared but you know he had a kind heart.

" you are unlike the Other Sky Demons I've met. You have a kind and strong heart. " you said he looked st you and you smiled in return " I can teach you our ways become full Metkayina. " you said happily
he looked at you Jake called him " I have to go. I hope to see you again... " he said going you looked down sadly closing your eyes.

Next day -

You rode your Ilu fishing you threw the spear the ship left earlier you knew you weren't going to see Norm again as much as you wanted to you sighed
" why the disappointed face? That face does not suit you well. " a voice said you gasped turning seeing the familiar Na'vi " Norm! " you said
" I thought you left. " you said.

" I have decided to stay. I thought about your offer and couldn't resist it. And Ronal and Tonowari let me stay here as well. " he said " even have my own Marui Pod. " he said chuckling a bit at the last part
you smiled " hey I never got your name... " he deification " it's Y/N... " you said smiling at him
" come we can start now. You have to learn to control your breathing to swim underwater and like us. " you said you sat on a rock you heard his breathing.

You placed your hands on his stomach " breath Norm calm down your breathing it is too quickly. " you said he tried too you showed him how and where from you looked up at him smiling seeing him staring at you " are you alright Norm? " you asked
" I'm fine.... " he said embarrassed a bit you tilted your head staring at him and he stared at you.

" come there is something I must show you. " you said bringing him in a shallow area that reached your waist you called something he stared at you amazed animals came up " what are they? " he asked
" these are Ilu's want to live here? You have to ride. " you said turning to him he looked at you nervously he exhaled nervously you pulled a Ilu over to him " this is your Ilu. Very friendly to newcomers. " you said to him " now the Tsaheylu. The bond. " you said he created it easily " calm boy... " you told the Ilu watching Norm get on the Ilu.

He exhaled once again " feel him in here. Now before you ride must tie the rope. " you said showing him how to tie the rope he watched you and turned to you blushing a bit noticing how close you were and you didn't even realize you finished tying looking noticing you looked up at him your faces almost touching you backed away " tell him. " you said.

He went off you giggled seeing him fall off towards the end he got up coughing turning around frightened the Ilu cane at him screeching st him angrily you laughed even more going to him
" gentle like Pa'li, attitude like Pa'li. Everything like Pa'li. " he said sarcastically whispering to himself noticing you were there he jumped " please stop doing that. " he said clutching his heart you mumbled giggling looking down turning.

You two rode your Ilu since Norm Ilu was having troubles with him you took him to " this is the Cove Of Our Ancestors. Our Scared Place! " you said he hugged your waist tighter then looked around he chuckled at the sight amazed you looked back at him smiling seeing his reaction you arrived at the " this is it. " you said pointing under the water he looked down curiously " this is our Spirit Tree. " you said diving in swimming down he followed you Create the bond. See what's inside! You signed exited he did you saw a smile form on him.

He released the bond turning to you and you smiled swimming turning backwards swimming downwards giggling do you always come here? He asked you curiously yes. I can be found here most of the days. You signed placing your hand gently on the Spirit Tree happily we can communicate with our ancestors here, our lost friends, people. Everything. You signed swimming around the Spirit Tree.

You swam to him smiling N/N... he signed you titled your head turning it sideways curiously looking at him never mind... he signed about to leave you told him to stop he did looking down at you sadly you titled your head what is it? You asked I think... I'm in love... he signed you looked at him shocked with you... you turned more shocked shaking your head a bit turning from the Spirit Tree to him confused but you accepted him.

I love you too Norm. You signed turned to you smiling you giggled happily sharing a long kiss you pulled from him let's go back. You signed he nodded smiling you rode back on your Ilu you touched the water then turned to him smiling he smiled looking down at you.