Neytiri x N.M1GA Reader

This was Inspired by M3GAN( Love her )

( this was not requested this was my idea I had for a while and I've been wanting to write it and post it but just couldn't decide who to do it with then finally decided on Neytiri and so here we are )

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name
Na'vi

<~~~~>

Neytiri ran across the trees Jake flew in on his Ikran in front her making her stop " hey Neytiri Norm wants us in the lab. He said he got something he wants to show us. He seems pretty exited about it! " he said Neytiri looked at home shocked but called Seze and got on her.

Norm walked throw the lab with his tablet detailing a few final touches on his new creation Jake and Neytiri cane flying in Neytiri jumped off while Jake landed as Norm turned to them " what is it Norm? " Jake asked Neytiri looked at Norm curiously titling her head " ok, so.... I maybe been.... you know how a few weeks ago I have been not interactive much? " Norm asked " yeah you missed diner with the people hundreds of times. And refused to hang out countless of times. I had to be with Tsu'tey and that was not fun. " Jake said Neytiri turned to him as did Norm. 

" that man is a killjoy. He takes the fun out of everything! " Jake said pointing at them Neytiri rolled her eyes as Norm tried covering his laughed
" ok well.... " he started Jake turned to him " that's beside the point! Anyways I have- well the reason I have been..... not interactive for the past months is because of her! " he said as he typed things on his computer and step aside but nothing came which left Neytiri and Jake confused " umm.... hold on I'm still.... we're still working on a few things.... " Norm said going in the room that was dark.

" ok now. well the reason I have been not interactive for the past months is because of her! " he repeated himself stepping aside as a Na'vi girl came out she reached Neytiri shoulders " Norm is that a...? " Jake asked sounding amazed " yep she is M1GA. " Norm said stepping out as M1GA looked around curiously
Jake looked at Norm confused " English? " Jake asked " sorry. Na'vi. Model 1 Generative Android " Norn said Jake just stared at him Norm face planted
" she's a Na'vi Real like Robot! " Norm said.

Neytiri stared at N.M1GA as she walked around her curiously N.M1GA watched her also curious " what's her name? " Neytiri asked looking at the Robot Norm turned to her smiling " her name is Y/N. Or N/N. Or what ever she feels comfortable with. " Norm says " can she move? " Neytiri asked standing beside looking at him Y/N turned her head towards her scaring Jake a bit making him jumped
" she can definitely move is she supposed to be that fast? " he whispered to Norm and Norm laughed turning to you.

" can she speak? " Neytiri asked " hello Neytiri. I'm Y/N. " you said in a soft voice scaring her she backed up in front of you breathing heavily you titled your head confused " did I frightened I'm sorry. " you said Norm smiled " Y/N can feel feelings emotions people are expressing or feeling. She can even show her own emotions. " Norm said " this thing took you a whole month? " Jake asked him he nodded " I am no thing JakeSully. " you said behind him he screamed turning around " how did you-? " he asked " I am a girl a female my status defines as a girl. So I appreciate if you call me by my actual gender! " you said Neytiri opened her mouth shocked as she gasped then smiled while she was bending watching you both.

" ok, sorry. But seriously how did you get—- " he asked as you walked away " here? " he finished you ignored his questions " you didn't create a killer robot by accident did you? " Jake asked Norm
" No? " Norm asked unsure himself " I assure you both I am no killer. Maybe of your Sky People but to my people? Never will I harm! " you said beside Neytiri they looked at you Neytiri smiled at you and you smiled at her.

" how did you? " Norm asked confused " you sit me as a learner. I'm a quick learner Na'vi I can read, write, and speak without problems for it is my first language! " you said " that is amazing! " Neytiri said you giggled at her reaction " not creepy at all! " Jake mumble you stared at him " definitely not. " he said
" Y/N turn off! " Norm said you did " what did you do? " Neytiri asked sorta angry " I turned her off I need to do a few test protocols. To make sure... she's alright. " Norm said " but she seems fine. " Neytiri said confused " I know it's just for.... safety reasons. " he said Neytiri stared at him then left Jake looked at Norm he sighed titling his head looking down.

Next Day -

Neytiri laid in her hammock as she thought about you images popped up in her head of you " Y/N... " she whispered your name " yes? " you asked she jumped up turning around " I thought you were with Norm. Fixing things? " she asked " what exactly do I need to be fix? " you asked her titling your head " I feel completely fine. Norm is just being paranoid! " you said as your head titled afterwards thinking
" and Jake just being a crybaby. " you said she laughed you smiled at it to you it sounded so soft and beautiful.

You two spent time together running through the trees branches she stop jumping down you titled your head as you thought she disappeared but you found her your head titled again and again as you watched her gracefully fall from tree to tree she got down safety you smiled knowing she was safe that all you wanted for her to be safe and happy she looked up at you gesturing you to follow her you looked at her surprised but jumped down.

Not so gracefully Neytiri gasped frightened for you but the branches and leafs were your guide and helped you so you would have a safe landing she immediately came to you worriedly as you roses up
" I'm fine. The leaves and branches saved me. No it was Eywa who actually saved me. " you said standing up she watched you smiling.

Later -

It was dinner Norm looked around worried " what's wrong Norm? " Jake asked him " I can't find Y/N! " he said Jake turned shocked and afraid " where? How? You turned her off yesterday did you turn her back on? " Jake asked " no! I didn't that's why I'm worried because she knows how to turn herself back on somehow and it doesn't make since! " Norm said.

" what's wrong Norm? I thought I was free to roam around? " you said Jake jumped clenching his chest you turned to him blinking " seriously! You have got to stop that! This time you literally almost gave me a Heart Attack! " Jake said breathing heavily " oh? I'm sorry Jakesully. " you said but to him you sounded non empathic he looked at you " ok, come Y/N we gotta head back! " Norm said " why? " you asked turning to him as Neytiri came beside you.

" because we have to run test. " Norm said " but I feel fine. Completely fine! Your just being paranoid! " you said kinda angry and annoyed now glaring at him he saw and looked at you shocked " I have an idea why not I stay with Neytiri? She'll keep a eye on me and teach me their ways although I already know them. But we can get to know each other better! And you'll have a break from keeping an eye on me and I'll try to be more.... approachable towards Jakesully here. Not like I can promise that! " you said looking up and down at Jake he stared at you kinda scared.

" I like that idea, and I promise I'll keep an eye on her. " Neytiri said " fine... there's no point in arguing with you two. But one- " Norm said pointing to you
" yeah, I know. Don't worry promise to be on my best behavior! " you said he looked at you worried then left " just promise no more giving me Heart
Attacks? " Jake asked you " of course. But where's the fun in that though? " you asked making Neytiri laugh " I'll try my best Jakesully. " you said he left you turned to Neytiri " come I'll show you to your Hammock! " Neytiri said.

you titled you head as you watched her leave you accidentally scanned her without knowing you followed her she pointed to the Hammock right next to her you got in watching her curiously as she got in hers and closed hers smiling at you and you did the same you stared up at the stars scanning them as you blinked pictures of Neytiri appeared in your head.