Comfort Neteyam x Ronal'ite Reader

( Was a Request might be a tiny bit shorter than others but it is long too )

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name

<~~~~>

You sat on a cliff looking out seeing your people you looked down curling up into a ball you have been having hard times lately you are the oldest daughter of Ronal and you have been training to become Next Tsahik and things have been difficult.

Not even once having a break you also have been having let's call it family problems mostly you would get into fights with Aonung or you and your parents mostly get angry at each other while training you and get frustrated leaving you frightened sometimes.

You looked out the cliff breathing in looking like you were about to cry almost " hey.... " you heard you didn't dare to turn you exhaled deeply " are you ok? " he asked you and you didn't answer you knew it was Neteyam you didn't have to look " mind if I sit... " he tried asking you shook your head slightly he sat down beside holding his knees staring at you then turned following your gaze he chuckled at the sight seeing baby Ilu's swimming around then turned back to you smiling.

" what is wrong, N/N? You have been a bit off
lately. " he said " nothing. I'm fine. " you said
" you don't look ' fine. ' to me. " he said you turned to him he looked down " family issues. " you said
" oh... I get that. " he said you turned to him curiously " I'm the oldest too. Can be difficult. " he said.

" it's not just.... that. It's just I'm feel like I'm a failure in the family. I am the oldest yes. But I'm also the next Tsahik. I'm supposed rule and lead my people that's not who I am. " you said " what are you saying, Ma N/N? " he asked.

" that's exactly who you are. You are strong, and kind. You are meant to be a leader. " he said you turned to him " Netey. " you said " you need to stop doubting yourself. " he said " come. I want to take you somewhere. " he said you turned to him curiously gasping he extended his hand toy you smiling.

You took it getting up he brought you to the shore he did an bird call twice moving towards the water looking towards the Sky you watched him curiously then backed up frightened as a huge creature he pet the creatures chuckling at it giving him a treat
" this is Maratu. He is an Ikran. " he said getting on him creating the bond Maratu screeched loudly you bended down frightened gasping.

He turned to you happily " once Tsaheylu is made Ikran will fly with only one hunter through there whole life. " he said chuckling looking at you smiling he extended you gesturing you to come on you grabbed his hand getting on hearing Maratu screech loudly scaring you " ready? " he asked.

you nodded Neteyam exclaimed you two took off flying around " do not be Afraid. " he whispered " look, Ma N/N. " he said you did hesitantly and happy you did seeing your home and people from above you gasped then smiled happily amazed  you lead your head on Neteyam shoulder resting it.

Neteyam flinched a bit surprised not expecting it but thought about it and smiled to himself looking down he made exclaims flying around more he landed on The Three Brothers rock getting off helping you down you walked towards the edge as he adjusted Maratu seat watching you " it is beautiful. " you said he smiled looking down " it is. " he said talking about something else you gave Maratu a treat he took it gladly you giggled Neteyam chuckled looking up at you.

" thank you Maratu. " you said petting him Neteyam hmph Jealous a bit you could tell clearly you smiled giggling at him you went to him placing a hand on his chest " thank you, Neteyam. " you said he looked down at you and you smiled up at him happily " you are very welcome N/N. " he said turning walking towards the edge " flying is the best way to take your mind off things. " he said " makes you forget why you were even upset or angry. " he said " at least for me it does. " he said crouching down looking at the water below he smiled seeing the creatures swimming.

" it's a good stress reliever. " he said looking up towards the Sky " it is. " you said " and it does work. At least for me. " you said copying his words he turned looking up at you chuckling shaking his you placed your hands on both his shoulders " I thank you Netey. " you said he nodded " N/N. If you need anything just know I'm always here. " he said " always remember that. " he said placing his hand over your heart.

You smiled " I will. " you said you both moving close to each other he smiled down at you and you looked up at him smiling happily moving a bit into a comfortable position he hugged you kissing your side of your face you chuckled " love you, N/N. " he said " Love You, Netey. " you said " come we must go back now. " you said taking his hand in yours.

" aww. Can't we stay like this? " he asked whining " come on big baby. If we stay here too long they might send out a search party for us. And we'll get in trouble. " you said he leaned his head on yours " let them look. " he said " Neteyam. " you warned he rolled his eyes " fine. But only for you. " he said getting on Maratu creating the Tsaheylu extended his hand for you and you took it getting on you two flew back.