Lo'ak x Mermaid Reader

( This Was Requested )

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name
Finger Talk
Tulkun Speaking

<~~~~>

" I sorry I punched you.... so many times. " Lo'ak said Aonung looked down for a sec than to his two friends the curly one nodded his head " hey. We should be friends! " Aonung said extending his hand out for Lo'ak to take he did " come hunting with us. Outside the reef. That's where the man hunt. " Aonung said " I can't. " Lo'ak said Aonung turned to his two friends " sorry. I must be asking the wrong brother. " Aonung said " let's do it. " Lo'ak said Aonung gave him a cross bow.

You were swimming with Payakan as another normal day you played with him he made noises you giggled swimming underneath him swam around on top of him gently grabbing his fin " faster Paya. " you said using your nickname you created for him he did than stop you stop smiling turning to him confused than turned seeing what he saw you gasped seeing a Na'vi boy around your age about to be killed by a Akula.

" Save him Paya! " you said he crushed the Akula in half the Na'vi boy fell you got him pulling him on top of Payakan you two went up " do you think he'll be alright Paya? " you asked yes. He'll be fine we got there in time. He's waking up go before he sees you. He said you gasped seeing the boys eyes open you swam off.

" huh? " Lo'ak asked seeing something swim off in the distance she was Na'vi but had a tail " what? " he asked himself Mermaid. He thought Payakan made noises to distract Lo'ak from you he turns to Payakan " Thank you. You saved my life! " Lo'ak said
He swam to face Payakan he made a whining noise Lo'ak turned seeing his Finn " they hurt you didn't they? " he asked " I'm gonna pull it out. Trust me. " he said signing to him then tried pulling the weapon out.

He managed to get it out Payakan swam around happily Lo'ak laughed " that's right. We're friends. " he said then Payakan ducked his fin under " hey, hey, hey! " Lo'ak said getting pulled under he got up up laughing.

Timeskip -

" you like looking at the stars? My dad came from a star. " Lo'ak said " uh oh. I'm in trouble. Go we'll meet again. " Lo'ak said.

Next Day -

" I'm telling you half Navi half fish. A mermaid. " Lo'ak said " but Norm said mermaids were half human half fish. " Kiri said " yeah and besides there no such thing as half Na'vi half whatever living in the ocean. You must have been imagining. " Aonung said
pushing off against the tree " she was real! Whatever your guys aren't listening. I'm going! " Lo'ak said leaving " Lo'ak! " Tsireya said the others also called his name " I-I'm listening. " Tuk said.

Lo'ak went to the ocean " Payakan! " he called he came " hey buddy. Who was that girl that was with you? " he asked what girl? He asked " you know who I mean the mermaid. Please. I want to meet her. " he said Payakan blinked he took him to you and saw something in a net Lo'ak looked at Payakan confused for second then saw movement he went towards it.

Revealing you and you hissed scared it is alright! He signed I want to help you. He signed you studied him you let him he brought his knife out your tail pushed it away hey like I said I mean no harm to you. He signed you believed him and he cut you free you swam out going to the surface he watched you amazed then followed you coming up for air.

You turned to him curiously titling your head " do you speak? " he asked you didn't answer he thought you were deaf and repeated what said but signed
" I am not deaf. And yes I can speak! " you said
" oh.... sorry. You just didn't answer so I thought maybe.... " he was saying " it is alright. I am Y/N. " you said " Lo'ak. " he said.

" I like your tail it's really pretty. " he said looking at it seeing different colors " thank you. Your tail is different from other Na'vi I have seen. You are also different. " you said " oh... yeah.... I am from the Forest people the Omatikaya.... I am not from here the Ocean clan. " he said kinda nervously looking down you titled your head " where is your home? " he asked curiously looking up at you " I live here in the ocean. I don't actually have a real home to go in. I stay with Paya. He is like my older brother and I stay with him. We travel a lot. " you said.

" I can imagine... " he said remembering what the others said about him " hey. Nobody knows of your existence? " he asked you shook your head " I've hid from other Na'vi's just to be safe. " you said " so your all alone out here? " he asked sadly " no. I have
Paya. " you said " and other creatures to keep me company. " you said so she is alone just doesn't realize it. He thought " would you like to meet my friends? " he asked " I'm not so sure about that Lo'ak. " you said.

" come. It'll be fine I promise. " he said you hesitate but followed him you hid he smiled at you " guys? " he asked shouting " Lo'ak there you are. " Rotxo said
" Rotxo. Where are the others? " Lo'ak asked " they are looking for you. " he said " I was sent to search here. " he said " can you get them? " Lo'ak asked
" sure. " Rotxo said running off to get everyone
" Lo'ak I'm not sure about this. " you said he turned to you crouching to you.

" it's alright N/N. Do you trust me? " he asked you nodded the others came " Lo'ak who are you taking too? " Neteyam asked curiously you hid in the water
behind a Stone scared holding onto it " my new friend. The girl I told you about. " Lo'ak said you blues a bit " the fish girl? Mermaids don't exist Lo'ak. " Aonung said " at least not here. " Rotxo said believing Lo'ak.

" I'm telling you- N/N. " he said you came up let's just say Aonung was very very shocked to say the least Rotxo laughs at him Aonung turned to him Rotxo continued laughing shrugging " told you she was real and I wasn't imagining things. Guys this is Y/N. N/N this is Neteyam, Tuk, Tsireya, Rotxo, Aonung. " he said " hello.... " Rotxo said you were terrified and jumped backwards swimming off
" what's wrong with her? " Tuk asked " she'd just scared. I'm going too find her. " Lo'ak said jumping in. 

" N/N? Y/N? " he called switching between your names he saw someone on a island he got out of the water seeing it was you " N/N. I'm sorry I should've realized you weren't ready. " he said " I should've understand that you were scared. " he said " it's alright Lo'ak! It is not your fault you just didn't want me to be alone anymore. " you said looking up at him he sat on his knees sadly " yeah but still... " he said " I forgive you. Do not blame yourself! Look... " you said he did seeing a sunset he chuckled.

" you like sunsets? " he asked " they're very pretty. I always come to this island just to watch them. " you said watching the sunset Lo'ak laid on your shoulder you placed your hand on his head than it fell you laid your head against his closing your eyes.