The Sully Family x Forgotten Child Reader

This was a Request I kinda forgot about it and I haven't been writing in a while I just don't really know what happened just didn't feel like writing but I'm back now and I'm trying to get the request out. I just needed a break I guess? This is the first one shot of 2024 as well.

Request by: Imafivestarkpopstan

Didn't really know how to write this one so I went with what I thought as I was writing...?

Also I'm back!!!!

You are born after Lo'ak and Kiri but born before Tuk if that made since? That what they requested.

Warnings: maybe mentions of cutting, kinda sad, ignorance by family. ( sorry didn't really know what to put in here. )

<~~~~>

You are the child of Jake and Neytiri. Your kinda forgotten only remember if you get into trouble you don't get included in things a lot. But your older brother Neteyam tries everything to include you one day you were on the high ground camp edge til you heard a Ikran land behind you knew it was Neteyam
" N/N( Nickname )! There you are. Was wondering where you were. " he said getting off breaking the bond his Ikran flew off.

He walked towards you " you ok? " he asked " I'm fine. " you said " yeah I'm not buying that for a second, what happened? " he asked sitting next to you he saw something on your wrist " N/N did you...? " he asked " no, it's not that. Got that from running across the branches. Got spooked and fell. Doesn't hurt...( you felt a shock up your wrist. ) much.... at least. " you said " come let's get you to grandmother. " he said getting up and took you there.

Neteyam was beside you as she healed your wound " ow... " you kept saying " you must be more careful child. Just because your parents don't keep closer eyes on you doesn't mean you can purposely get yourself hurt. " Mo'at said " it was accident. Not on purpose.... this time at least. " you said Neteyam couldn't help but chuckled looking down " you know little sis that doesn't help your case right? " he asked playfully you rolled your eyes and fling paint/blood( whatever near you that wet ) at him he chuckled shielding his eyes and face with his arms
" hey! I was just saying. " he said smiling then rolled his eyes back at you.

You and Neteyam went back to the hut Lo'ak getting yelled at once again Neteyam went to take you inside till your father stopped him " where were you? " he asked " Y/N got hurt. I was helping her. " Neteyam said " what happened to being there for your siblings? " Jake asked him you noticed he said siblings your ears perked up Neteyam noticed to he might have included you this time " sorry sir. " Neteyam said Neteyam went inside gesturing you to follow him you went to follow him but Jake stopped you " you alright, Y/N? " he asked you looked at him but surprised but nod " yes, sir. Just was a cut I'm fine. " he nods then gesture for you to follow after Neteyam you did.

Next morning you were sleeping Neteyam woke you up telling you the others and him were going to go exploring you went with them Lo'ak and Spider found a RDA ship crashed between the trees went to go in it " think there any dead bodies up there? " Tuk asked beside you looking up curiously you chuckled at her comment and curiosity.

" yeah there one! " Lo'ak shouted from inside " He's more of a skeleton though of what left of them at least. " Spider called out you rolled your eyed at the two of them Kiri laughed a bit at your reaction " boys are stupid. " Kiri said " agreed. " you said looking back up later you explored near a river " Y/N! We gotta get back now! " Neteyam said coming over " yeah it's almost Eclipse! " Tuk said you looked at them and followed them Lo'ak and Spider and Kiri were looking at something.

" what is it? " Neteyam asked " tracks. Avatars? " Lo'ak asked unsure you looked at them " guys what happened to " Y/N we have to get back.... now? ' " you asked Lo'ak signaled to you to be quiet you rolled your eyes " told ya. " Kiri said to you standing beside you " Y/N is right we gotta get back and you don't need anymore trouble with Jake. " Spider said to Lo'ak, you and Netetam laughed as Lo'ak pouted at Spider comment you guys were going back.

" it's almost Eclipse! " Tuk said beside you as you turned to your siblings " yeah come on! " you screamed as did Tuk you were both grabbed by Avatars they captured you guys " drop it! Now! " the one holding you said Neteyam immediately dropped his Lo'ak dropped his Spider was hesitant but dropped his too.

Later they caught all of you was waiting for Jake and Neytiri to come suddenly an arrow shot at the one holding you killing him then at the one holding Neteyam the others bit the ones holding them since they were distracted you all ran. You and Lo'ak ran into the tree " come on Y/N hurry! " Lo'ak said you tried but hard to run because of the shooting and noise then you fell down onto the ground Lo'ak stopped and turned immediately " Y/N! Y/N?! " he yelled later the family reunited Lo'ak cake running.

" where's Y/N? " Neytiri asked " Lo'ak she was with you! " Neteyam said " they took her and Spider. I couldn't do anything I'm sorry. I.... " Lo'ak said Neytiri covered her mouth when he said they took you Jake only nodded but sadly " she'll be fine, don't worry they both will. They're strong kids. " Jake said
" we'll get them back. " he said Neteyam looked down sadly.