Na'vi Payakan x Spirit Sister Reader part 2

Y/N Your Name
N/N - Nick Name

Part 2
( Requested like a lot,
I'm finally doing it someone actually
did request this idea though while others just kept requesting a part 2.... so here we go? )

<~~~~>

Payakan walked along the shore it's been months since he met you and saved you since the last return of the Tulkun he held his now Tooth Necklace looking at it thinking of his Spirit Sister he looked up he went to the mountain sitting on it hugging his knees tightly burying his face in his knees his ears bended down confused hearing something he looked up towards the ocean.

He looked shocked but smiled he ran down to the shore calling his new friend his Ilu he bonded with just a few days ago he created the bond and went towards the Tulkun to greet them and find his Spirit
Sister he looked around he saw his people coming to greet their Spirit Siblings.

Payakan moved around on his Ilu searching for you his ear bended feeling the thought of being followed he turned " N/N! " he said laughing seeing you again
Hello Payakan. You said he smiled shaking his head chuckling " how long have you been
following? " he asked too long for you to finally  realize it. You said obviously annoyed he chuckled at this.

You two spend time together he ran across you to the tip of your tail trying to get to it before you lifted it up and making him fall off he screamed every time
you made him fall he landed on you coughing you laughed " yeah that's right. Laugh it up! " he yelled obviously hurt and annoyed he took this chance and tried again as he almost reached the top by a tiny bit
" I got it! I got it! " he yelled you lifted your tail
" huh? Oh no! Ahhh! " he screamed landing on you
" I.... don't got it. " he said you just laughed he glared down at you.

You swam as it was night he laid on your back looking at the stars " do you like Stargazing Y/N? " he asked looking at you slightly turned to you yes. You said " the stars are always so beautiful. " he said looking back up at them he closed his eyes.

Next day -

He woke up " huh? " he asked wandering where he was he was about you screamed as he saw water surrounding him but saw you " oh. Hi Y/N! " he said morning Payakan. You said " what time is it exactly? " he asked curiously rising up around middle of the day. You replied " what? " he asked
" tell me your joking! " he said I am not joking Payakan. Why is something wrong? You asked
curiously why he sound so afraid " no nothing is wrong I.... I just never slept this long before. Just surprised me that's all. I am sorry if I scared or worried you. ". He said it is alright. You said.

You took him to shore " uh oh. " he said seeing an angry Ronal " I'm in Trouble. " he said " I'll see you later, Sister. " he said getting off swimming towards shore getting out Ronal turned to him angrily seeing him.

Later -

" I cannot believe Roa. She allowed this? You Outcast bonding with Y/N? " Ronal asked Tonowari came in behind her shocked seeing Payakan crouched down nervously even Payakan was sometimes scared of Ronal even terrified " but Ronal if I may? " Payakan asked Ronal looked at him
" I heard so many stories about Na'vi bond in with Tulkun and I heard of Y/N having no one I so curious. So I went seeking answers Tonowari told me about the Tulkun. " Payakan said Ronal immediately turned Tonowari he looked at her sighing turning away.

" then that's where I heard Y/N name. I asked Roa about her. Then went searching for her I promised Roa I would find her and bring her back. Y/N was in danger when I found her. " he said Ronal turned to him in disbelief " I saved her. She returned it saving me, so we saved each other. I had no intentions bonding with her. Just wanted to save her! I did not know but it only created a life long bond so she is now my Spirit Sister. I understand you are angry. " he said Ronal hissed at him Payakan looked down Tonowari went in front of Ronal she looked up at him they spoke with their eyes once more.

Payakan waited to be punished but it never came his ears twisted confused " you are now brother of Y/N. She is known as the Largest Tulkun. You are apart of her story now. There is nothing we can really do about that what done been done. Just know this happened for a reason. Eywa does not let things happen for no reason. " Tonowari said Ronal looked at him shocked as much as Ronal hated to admit he was right she nodded agreeing with Tonowari.

Payakan looked up at them " I understand thank you. " he said he looked at Ronal she glared at him
" go, now! Out! " she commanded he nodded leaving he looked at them one last time then left he sat on the shore sighing he saw you watching you smiling he got up going to you swimming is everything alright Ronal seemed pretty angry. You said as he came to you " everything is fine it took a while but everything is fine now. It was just Ronal was angry about us bonding. " he said why? you asked he looked down Payakan? you asked.

" it's just. I am a Outcast here. " he said why? You asked " I just different, nobody ever really excepted me. " He said is that because of your arm? you asked curiously to know what happened to his arm
he couldn't help but chuckled at your curiousness
" no. Well? Maybe? " he asked looking at his missing arm now thinking about it " no couldn't possibly be it. I was still apart of this clan when this happened it was during one of our hunts. I lost it due to the Demons attacking us, ambushing us. " he said oh sorry.... you said " it's fine. It's been years so I learned to live with it. " he said.

Next day -

He hugged your side " I'll see you next month, Y/N. " he said as you and your heard were getting ready to head out See you again, brother.  you said he smiled looking down then pulled away I See You, Payakan. You said he looked at you surprised " I See You, Y/N. " he said he left so you could leave.

Payakan walked up towards the cliff looking towards the side seeing you and you stared swimming faster he followed your lead and started running watching you he stop right at the edge seeing you and your herd leave he watched then turned to leave gripping his necklace.