Tsu'tey x Younger Sully Deaf Reader

( this was requested

P/N - Pa'li Name
' Sign language '

)

You were worried for your brother Jake he was older than you he wasn't your twin but him and Tommy were your older brothers Tommy was older than Jake and Jake was older than you.

You also had a problem with hearing you could not hear anything. Not even your avatar could hear you wished you could but that's how you were ' Y/N ' you saw it was Trudy ' he's gonna be ok alright? ' she said you nodded Trudy was like your older sister figure.

" I hope your right... " you said ' I know I am. Your brother my be a dumbass. But he can survive. ' she said you giggled a bit she smiled " I am gonna go. " you said she nodded you went out in your Avatar body to go find Jake.

In the Omatikaya clan -

Jake tried riding the Pa'li but fell Neytiri laughed going after his Pa'li he got up as Tsu'tey and Atan came in Jake thought of you as Tsu'tey spoke to Neytiri she told him leave " can I speak to Mo'at? " Jake asked Neytiri she looked at him confused then hesitated but nodded she brought him to her " what is it Jakesully? " she asked " I have a sister.... " he started as Tsu'tey came in the Hometree his ears perked up.

" her name is Y/N Sully she's my younger sister. She is a Avatar healer. Is it alright if she comes here to? She been wanting to meet your people. " Jake said Mo'at looked at Eytukan " yes, Tsu'tey will teach
her. " Eytukan said Tsu'tey looked at him " forgive me Eytukan but why me? " he asked " it is decided. " Mo'at said Tsu'tey rolled his eyes a bit " bring her here tomorrow Jakesully. " Mo'at said Jake nodded and left Neytiri following close behind " I didn't know you had a sister. " she said.

" there is a lot you don't know about me. And Y/N is my younger sister. I just wanna keep her safe. " he said tomorrow he brought her to the clan being greeted by stares and amazed looks by the people
" white hair? " Mo'at asked looking at you " Mo'at this is my younger sister Y/N Sully. " he said you signed " she says thank you for letting her into the clan " why can't she talk? " Eytukan asked " she is deaf so she can't hear the reason for her not talking she says it's useless. If she can't hear. " he answered
" nothing is useless Sully. " Tsu'tey said coming in.

He saw you and stared " unusual yes but useless never. " he admits " Tsu'tey this is Y/N my younger sister. " Jake said and went to tell you " I know sign language Jakesully. Grace taught me. " he said ' hello, Y/N. My name is Tsu'tey I'll be your teacher we have to get you changed first. ' he said and took you.

He waited out side and you came out he turned ' you look beautiful. ' he said ' mention that to anyone and I'll kill you myself. ' he added you smiled giggling at his seriousness ' what? ' he asked ' you are too serious sometimes. ' you admitted he stared at you ' bad thing? ' he asked ' no... ' you said he took you to a clearing ' come. ' he said pulling you gently.

' these are Pa'li. Let's get you one. ' he said ' this is P/N. He is sweet. He is good option for starters now let's try. ' he signed ' make bond. ' he said you did feeling it the Pa'li started to freak out but he calmed him " calm, calm. " he said ' now ' he said bending down with his hands ' I'll help you on. ' he explained and he did you got on ' you tell him where to go anywhere. ' he said moving and you thought and the Pa'li left.

Tsu'tey smiled " she is actually good at this. " a Na'vi said " you had doubts? " Tsu'tey asked him
" maybe? " the Na'vi asked Tsu'tey got on his Pa'li and raced with you turning to you and smiled at you
' come I must to show you something. ' he said and showed you the way to a Cove he got off tending to his Pa'li turning to you seeing you amazed he smiled looking down and your Pa'li bender down so you can get off Tsu'tey stared at you amazed and shocked.

' you know... ' he signed you turned to him " I never met someone like you before. Your hair is white. Unusual but pretty. You have a connection to the forest and animals one I never seen before. ' he signed you stared at him ' I'm happy we met. ' he signed ' me too... ' you signed ' you know I come here whenever I have to much things going on. Hearing the crashing of waves. It helps me think. ' he said
' I love the ocean. It helps me as well. ' you signed.

' maybe we're not so different. ' he said signed you chuckled and put your head on his should he froze a little but accepted it ' maybe we aren't. ' you signed.