Sylwanin x Avatar Reader

Y/N - Your Name

N/N - Nickname

<~~~>

You sat in the back in Grace school she teaching the Na'vi english " N/N! " Grace said coming over to you and you looked at her " yes? " you asked " will you help Sylwanin? " she asked " but I barely know any Na'vi. I won't be good at communicating with her. " you said " please I need your help. " she said you looked over at Sylwanin you had a crush on her ever since the first day but you haven't really gotten a chance to talk or communicate with her before.

You turn to Grace nodding you went to Sylwanin
" Sylwanin! I See You! " you said doing the hand gesture " I See You...? " she said doing it back
" Y/N or N/N! " you said she nodded " I See You, Y/N! " you smiled you started to teach her your language " Calm... " you said " Colm. " she said
" Caaalm! " you repeated more clearly " Caalm! "
She said " mah, close enough! " you said " Y/N! " Grace said annoyed " what? " you asked turning to her she stared at you not amused " What? " Sylwanin asked confused you smiled at her " See she got it! " you said Grace just chuckled looking down shaking her head you smiled grown wider " back to the basics. " you said turning to Sylwanin.

" and Teach Her properly this time. " Grace said
" It is Calm! Not Caalm. " you told Sylwanin
" it's like.... uhh.... Grace how you say Calm in
Na'vi? " you asked turning back to her Sylwanin watched you carefully " Mawey! " she replied going back to teaching the younger student " it is like Mawey! " you explained well tried to " Calm! " she said you nodded smiling at her.

Few weeks later ~

You taught more English to Sylwanin she gotten better at it you two went exploring around the forest she jumped up grabbing a branch swinging herself onto the top branch she turned to you waiting you looked at her " you have got to be kidding. " you whispered the jump to the top branch she was on was a little farther than you were used to but you ran grabbing the branch swinging yourself up but you fell she gasped but was quick to grab you so you wouldn't fall " thanks! " you said as she pulled you up " you are welcome! " she said.

You continue running across the trees she jumped down going to a plant pulling it down to her mouth gently and water came out of the plant you noticed her ear twisted she stopped turning " what's
wrong? " you asked her " Palulukan.... " she whispered " come we have to run! Now! " she said grabbing your hand running a thanator came out almost jumping on you and your two got away she hid behind a tree you came with her.

She placed a finger to her mouth telling you to be quiet you listened then heard a whimper she turned
" Ma Tsu'tey! " she said " you should not be in this part of the forest Sylwanin! It is dangerous! " he said " We just wanted to have fun and explore! " she said looking down Tsu'tey looked confused " who's we? " he asked she turned you came out slowly " she's of the Sky People. " he said " But she is my friend. She has been teaching me about her and her people. " she said you turned to her you were confused of what she was saying because you did not know Na'vi.

Tsu'tey got back on his Pa'li " what was happening? " you asked " That was Tsu'tey the soon to be lead hunter. He might come out as mean and tough but he's sweet he just protective over our people. " she said " I understand that. " you said " don't worry I'm sure he'll come around to liking you. Now come! " she said pulling you making you follow she giggled
" where are you taking me? " you asked " you will see! " she said.

You got there " look! " she said you did and gasped in amazement you smiled it was her Clan you the Na'vi doing all different kind of stuff you even heard beautiful singing " that is Ninat. She's is the Clan singer. " Sylwanin explained you nodded she brought you inside the Hometree " father, mother, I See You! " she said " I See You Olo'Eytukan and Tsahik! " you said they turned to you " this is my friend from Grace's School she's been teaching me English. I brought her here to show her our people. " Sylwanin explained.

" hello young one I See You! " Mo'at said and you just stared at her confused tilting your head you heard Sylwanin giggle a bit " she does not understand Na'vi. " she explained to her parents
" she said I See You! " Sylwanin said turning to you she turned walking towards them " mother, Father would it be alright if you let N/N stay here in the clan? " she asked turning to them waiting for their answer they talk to each other about until Eytukan turned back to Sylwanin her eyes held hope looking at them.

" it is decided. Y/N can stay here in the
clan.  ". Mo'at said " and you my daughter teach her our ways and how to speak like us. " Eytukan said putting a hand on Sylwanin she smiled happily nodding " thank you mother and
father! " she said then turned walking towards you taking your right in both of hers happily " come I'll show you where your hammock is. And we will begin training once your awake! " she said you nodded she started pulling Mo'at noticed how happy she was and turned to Eytukan and he turned to her.

Sylwanin jogged along the branches you looked around stopped staring at everything it was all glowing the plants the animals even the people even you and you turn to Sylwanin noticing she was smiling looking at you waiting for you " I love it here! " you said " everything is so beautiful especially in the night. " you said she chuckled at your reaction
" Sometimes you think you'll get use to it. Especially growing up and being from here.... " she said coming towards you looking down at her people seeing a hunter come in on her Pa'li " but you never do. " she said.

" she always manage to surprise us! " you said talking about the forest and Eywa herself Sylwanin nodded agreeing " come. " she said you followed her
" this is where you'll be sleeping from now on. " she said I jumped in the hammock she went to the above you and turned looking at you smiling " I Love You Sylwanin! " you told her she looked at you surprised " that is Na'vi! " she said excitedly
" I've been getting private lessons from Norm! " you replied you could've sworn she had a glare on her face when you said Norm you chuckled a bit you knew she was jealous.

She rolled her eyes playfully then looked back you putting her hand on her hammock over your chest area " I Love You too, N/N! " she said you both fell asleep with Sylwanin hand dangling down intertwined with yours.