Ronal x Mate Reader

Warning: Sad, death, blood

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name
T/N - Tsurak Name

<~~~~>

You were with your brother Tonowari smiling happily giggling he looked at you as you tied the rope
" The kids are in trouble! " Jake yelled you turned gasping " what? " you asked seeing him and Neytiri
" there defending a Tulkun! " he said " who's there? " you asked " it's everyone! " Neytiri said you hissed scared for your children and knowing Aonung friend was there too you place your hands on your head worried about the three of them.

" come on let's go! " Tonowari said " you should stay here! " he told Ronal as she grabbed her spear " I ride. " she said " please Ronal. " you said she looked at you " they are our children! " she said " and they need you but please. " you said she looked up and down at you " the people need there Tsahik. And our children need their mother. " you said she stepped down hesitantly you kissed her " be back. Alive! " she commanded then kissed you and you only nodded.

You all went " tell them to stop! They have my children. And your daughter! " Jake said beside you and you hissed I'm returned angrily and frightened for your daughter you looked up seeing her tied to the Demon Ship you heard Tonowari and Jake talk
" you caused this? It is because of you!?! The killing of Ronal Spirit Sister? The burning of our friends villages? Everything up till now?!? " you asked hearing his confession he only gave you a sorrowful look your ears went back angrily they both knew you were ready to kill.

" yes... " he said sadly he went you heard Neytiri Through the comm's " Ma Jake what is happening? " she asked a few moments later Payakan came up titling the boat you looked at him shocked but amazed everyone started attacking you swam up with your Tsurak throwing your spear stabbing a soldier they started shooting at you as you dived back in laughing at their failed attempts.

You saw your brother do the same thing you noticed you were in trouble from behind you and you told your Tsurak to swam faster he did you turned back then someone shot the soldiers who were shooting you and you heard a war cries and exclaiming you turned seeing Neytiri she flew by you and you smiled at her placing a hand over your heart thanking her she nodded.

Then you dived under only getting followed by a Crab Ship you tired losing them you turned but they kept following you they shot your Tsurak you two fell he sink onto you and you cried out knowing he was dead you tried to get free from his grasp.

You lifted up trying to get free from your dead Tsurak seeing a Crab Ship coming your way a spear pierced through the glass you turned gasping it was your mate Ronal you felt something behind you and you screamed turning to see Tonowari he pushed the Tsurak off you and you held on to him going to the surface.

You breathed rapidly " Ma Brother! " you said hugging Tonowari he hugged you " you alright Ma sister? " he asked you broke from him you felt pain in your side " Ma N/N! " Ronal called you turned seeing her come you titled your head getting up running to her hugging her she kissed you breathing " where is our children? " you asked her she looked you worried she turned you fell painfully.

" MA Y/N!!! " Ronal screamed immediately dropping to you Tonowari jumped to you " Mom! " Aonung said " mother! " he yelled seeing you running towards you Rotxo followed behind him moving behind your head Ronal performed a ritual quickly to try and help save you " where's Reya? " you asked
" she's with Lo'ak and the others. " Rotxo said looking at Aonung worriedly and sadly.

" It didn't work. " Ronal said seeing the Ritual wasn't working " Ma Ronal, I see her. " you said seeing a talk figure made of light she turned to you " No, no.... " Ronal said quickly running to you
" she's real, Ona. " you said.

" Ronal, I.... " you said she stared you sacredly titling her head your eyes were open but you never breathed or blink you stopped moving Aonung looked at you terrified " mom? " he asked " No!
N/N! No! " Ronal screamed Neytiri landed hearing her frightful and terrifying screams she saw Ronal she looked down knowing what its like she thought of her sister " they have Tsireya. " she said Ronal looked at her " they have her. " she repeated sadly
" where is your sister?!? " Ronal asked Aonung
" WHERE IS SHE!!??!! " she screamed " we don't know. " Aonung said.

" Stay here! Both Of You! " she yelled getting up going on her Tsurak Tonowari and Neytiri followed her " Mom Wait! " Aonung said then got up walking behind Rotxo to get to his Ilu " stay here! " he told Rotxo " Aonung! " Rotxo called but he already left Rotxo turned to your lifeless body worriedly.

Ronal got onto the ship " MOM! " Tsireya shouted seeing her Jake came out after " DAD! " Tuk shouted
" where's your sister? " Jake asked her Ronal freed Tsireya and Tsireya hugged her noticing your not here " Reya! " Aonung shouted running towards Tsireya and Ronal she stared at him glaring
" where is mother? " she asked worriedly
Quartich came out holding a knife to Kiri throat Ronal turned to him " YOU DEMON! " she screamed angrily " just kill him dad! " Kiri yelled he held her tighter " don't hurt her! " Spider said running out
Neytiri grabbed him from behind.

" Spider! " Kiri said " a mate for a son! " Neytiri said then cut him " I cut! " Neytiri said Quartich let go after Neytiri was about to stab Spider pushing Kiri away from him Ronal watched her go to Jake
" Go! You have your daughter leave! We will meet you later! " Jake said to Ronal she looked at him then left with Tsireya.

Tsireya ears went back frightened seeing Rotxo next to your body she jumped off as soon as she can running towards your body Rotxo looked up at her moving away " mom! " she said she looked up at Ronal who sat her spear down and came to you holding your cheek kissing your head between the eyes Tsireya looked at her then closed your eyes sadly.

Two nights later -

The war was over.

Ronal looked at your body one last time as she and Tonowari took you to the cove of the Ancestors
Neytiri looked at Jake sadly Ronal gently let go of your body as it slid down to the depths Tsireya and Aonung held hands as they watched Ronal and Tonowari watched your body descend into the bottom.

A night later -

Tonowari have let Jake and Neytiri family stay Ronal went to the Cove of the Ancestors she connected with them closing her eyes seeing you stand staring at the ocean she walked towards you watching your ears go down you turned smiling at her as she walked towards you " Ma Ronal! " you said
" what is wrong? " you asked " nothing.... just happy to see you. " she said " I am happy to see you too! " you said then giggled she hugged you a smile appeared on Ronal.