1

Let's start...

Siddharth POV

I was sleeping and tear stains are visible on my face clearly while someone crawl upon me and started hitting me with her small fist. She is my baby, my lifeline, my Jaan 'Sia'. She took my hair in her fist and pulled it to wake me up.

I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face. She is my daughter and just 9 months old my only peace. She is sitting upon me and drooling her saliva all over her dress while giggling.

"Baby wake up before me" I said while kissing her forehead and she giggles and try to imitate me and her saliva smear on my face. I smiled

"Okay we are getting late for office...so let's go" I know she can't understand my words but no-one is there to talk with me except her.

I took her to the bathroom for her bath. First I warm the water then make her ready.

I put her in bed and gave her toys to make her busy until I get time to get ready quickly.

I am working in my dad's company as a CEO but power is in his hands. He only took all major decisions.

Nigam Empire

When I entered my office with my baby while all stood up and started greeting me and 'Tanya' my assistant and she is her caretaker too came running towards me and she took Sia in her arms with smile. I came daily with sia because I don't believe in nanny that's why she will be always infront of me.

After meetings, today is also as usual and now I am going back to my house.
I entered with my babygirl and silence welcomed me and my baby.

After changing her diaper I laid her down on bed but she started crying because she is hungry then I rushed towards the kitchen to warm her milk and put it in her nipple bottle and she grabbed it quickly....aww my baby is very hungry. I kissed her cheek very lightly.

I make pillow walls around her that she didn't fall until I freshen up and saw 'Rita' aunty (caretaker of his house) already cooked my dinner. I ate it quickly and went to my room to sleep with my baby.

To be continued...

Next will be Avneet's POV

Follow my profile for more amazing Books. And to get updated ❤️