65.

Continuation....

For once I was too in the moment but at the right time realisation hit me and I pushed her.

While she looked up me with teary eyes and rans away.

And I went behind her because at this time I can't let her go alone and I can't leave Sia alone too. So she have to live here only.

"Avneet..." I shrieked and she about to open the main door, but I stopped her. She didn't looked at me.

"I want to go now" she whispered slowly.

"No, I can't let you go at this time" I said grabbing her arms.

"Why do you care about me?" But she jerked my hands and shouted. And she turned to go.

"I don't care about you...but my baby is attached to you and I don't want her to lose you but if you step out I will not let you meet her. Then you can do whatever you want I am not scared" Avneet listened this and stopped and rans towards my room and locked it with inside.

If I request her to stay then definitely she will not so I had to choose this way. And I never stop her to meet Sia. Because I know how it feels empty without my mother. And now Sia has her mother. I will never separate them.

I went in Sia's room and slept there peacefully hugging my cutiepie.

Next morning

Avneet went to her home early morning and I didn't stopped her because I don't want to see her too.

Is this true? You don't want to see her My heart mocked me. Sometimes I think my heart is not mine because he always takes her side.

She told me if I have any meetings then I can give Sia to her whole day and at night she will give me back.

But I didn't give...I will go office with my baby. There my new pa cum babysitter took care of her in front of my eyes.

I about to step out with Sia after getting ready but Abhishek's wife came after searching me. I saw her when avneet shot a bullet on herself. And one day I stayed in their house insistence on Abhishek.

"Hii Siddharth"

"Hello"

"Hii Princess" and she just giggles

To be continued....

Please vote on previous chapters too ❤️