78.

Continuation...

Siddharth POV

After dropping Sia at her school..I went to my office.

At lunch time, my PA came with a lunch box. I know Avneet sent me but I don't want to eat. Why does she want to help me or behave like a wife? I told her earlier. But she will never listen.

But you only helped in everything" My heart mocked me. My heart is always remain to her side.

Then I have scheduled meetings back to back. And I didn't have time to have food.

At night

I knocked on the door and she opened with a smile. Sia also came while laughing meaning both were playing without me.

She told me about Pani Puri...and all Masti which she do with her mumma.

Then I asked what they are playing? To which she said it's their secret. Okay I will not wrong if I say I want to know but it's okay.

After dinner, I and sia went in my room to sleep and Avneet went to her room. Yes we both live in a separate room.

***
"I am back baby" someone whispered in her ear. She panicked listening his voice. She never want to listen his voice.

She opened her and found him so close to her face.

"Raghav leave me..." She was screaming but he was not listening and started touching her inappropriately.

"No no please...please" Avneet tried hard to push him but wasn't able to.

She is shivering and tears leak down from her eyes. And she opened her eyes to find she is in her room only. Yes, because it was a nightmare which haunt her daily. She wiped her sweat. She was terrified to close her eyes once again but someone came and hold her hand immediately while hugging her. She thrown her arms around his shoulder to hug him back.

"Thank God you are here" She said while crying.

"It's okay I am here only"

"No no he will come to me Siddharth...I deserve to die"

"Avneet look at me"

"No no, I will lose everything"

"Look at me" she looked at him and just wanted to drown inside in his hazel eyes.

"I will never leave you. And you don't have to worry. Forget about touching you. No one can come in front of you" she nodded and closed her eyes while still hugging him and he was caressing her hairs and made her asleep.

He is non other than Siddharth who daily sneaked in her room like this to calm her down.

He talked to a doctor and he said just make her believe he was, he is, and he will with her because she afraid to lose you.

Next day

She only feels that Siddharth is with her last night but when she asked him, but he denied that she was dreaming. And she also thought that maybe she usually assumed because he can't be there.

To be continued....🩵

Stay tuned 😊