20

Siddharth came out from bathroom in towel and saw the time

"Why Rita aunty didn't came yet ?" He called her while getting ready but she didn't pick up

"Tomorrow is your birthday and I have so many works too...your papa is just buddhu but don't worry we will enjoy"

Here Rita aunty get to know that het granddaughter is kidnapped, she is oldie but very trustworthy and a call came to her that she has to mix poison in their food. First she denied but the person said that she will kill her granddaughter.

She is helpless then Siddharth called her that time but she didn't receive and as they thought for saving her granddaughter she get ready to mix poison in their food.

Rita aunty entered in Siddharth's house and saw both of them playing with eachother.

Sia started walking one or two steps herself and when Sia about to fall, Siddharth catches her. Both father daughter duo were laughing. Seeing this Rita's heart clenched that how can she mix poison in their food. Siddharth trust her so much.

Tears welled up in her eyes seeing them and Siddharth didn't saw her but then he bumped into her.

He happily said her that sia said her first word today that is mumma, Rita smiled and went to cleaning first.

She cleaned whole house but very slowly, and Siddharth came to ask why she is not making breakfast.

Then, she went to make breakfast, today she made aalo ki kheer which was Siddharth's favourite and Sia can eat this too.

With heavy heart and more she is scared and praying to God that someone please save them.

But she also knows that no one comes to his house, she didn't know properly but she knows that Siddharth have no one left in his life.

She mixed poision in kheer and rest food items too means Sia's milk, and puri aalo.

She served the food and...

To be continued...