76.

Continuation....

After flight, Both entered with Sia tiredly and she came with a glass of water for him first. But he didn't took from her hand and went upstairs without even glancing at her.

She sighed knowing that he will behave like this only as he already told her before that she have no rights over him.

Her mother called her...she took long breathe and fake smiled then pick up her call.

Siddharth peeked from his room to downstairs and found her laughing on call.

"Huh...she doesn't care whether I am talking or not" he murmured seeing her

"Liar....she gave you water but you showed her attitude dude" his heart mocked him.

After 2 years

Canada...

Sia textiles is the most popular clothing brand while Avneet merged her company with her husband and now she is working from Canada.

For the world, they are power couple and they set the great example of love.

All things are just great but are things really great??

Okay let's go in "Sia Nivaas" to find what happened in these years. And Now Sia is 4 years old.

Sia Nivaas

Avneet POV

"Good morning Mumma" Sia said while kissing my cheeks bending me down to her level while I was making breakfast for them.

"Good morning baccha" I said while kissing her forehead. And she rans towards upstairs to wake up her dad.

After completing my work, First I went upstairs to his room to find he is in bathroom. And Sia was getting ready for school by herself. I tried to help her but she didn't let me. She wants to do everything herself. So, I let her.

And move towards his closet to remove his clothes and put it on the bed that maybe he will wear.

Then I went to my room to get ready for office. After getting ready, I came out and saw Siddharth came out from his room but he didn't wear those clothes which I removed from the closet which always makes me sad.

By the way, Yes...his room because he didn't even share his room with me because he is highly uncomfortable with me. I will eat him alive that's why.

"Mumma...see dad made my hairs today" Sia said after coming towards me and I picked her up.

I smiled while nodding. And she jumped from my arms but stumbled on her feet.

"Careful baby" Siddharth said and catches her before she slipped but she sheeplisely smile and rans to dinning table for breakfast.

"Good morning" I said slowly and he only nodded without looking at me and went behind her daughter.

"Mom...what you made today?? Come fast" Sia shrieked

"Coming..." I said and went towards the kitchen.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for next 🩷