44

Continuation...

Siddharth was sitting in his cabin while Sia was in mood to play, she was pulling his hairs and giggling. And he was confused why doctor called him instead of her any family member.

"Siddharth...Avneet have very deep wound on her back and it will take time to heal. Thanks to God that her spinal cord didn't damaged much otherwise she would be paralyzed especially her lower body. But your wife is so strong" doctor made him understand and last line caught his attention. And he stood up abruptly.

"Doctor Verma...I am not her husband...but don't worry I will inform her parents"

"I am sorry Siddharth..actually I thought.." doctor said being embarassed

"It's okay" he said and left

Meanwhile Avneet

Police entered and asked if she has doubt on anyone.

And she told him everything from starting to ending then Avneet told him to call Abhishek inside.

Here Raghav is restless because he was thinking what made police stay inside this much. What Avneet was telling them.

One constable asked for Abhishek and Siddharth just came from doctor's cabin and saw Abhishek going inside.

Then, they all went inside and Raghav relaxed himself and faked his tears, all meet her one by one while Siddharth didn't went inside.

After sometime Avneet shifted to private ward and while all are outside except Vaishnavi who came her with food for all of them.

But After 15 mins,

Police again came inside and went towards Raghav "Mr. Raghav Rathore you are under arrest"

While the lady constable went towards Mohini "you are under arrest madam" lady smriked

All are shocked including Siddharth. Siddharth gave Sia to Reena and about to go inside her room.

But he saw that Avneet came with the help of nurse and Abhishek. Avneet came out and slapped Raghav very hard with all her energy.

"Avneet" Raghav shrieked and about to slap her back but....

To be continued....