2

Next day

Avneet POV

"Leave me...please leave me" I said in helplessness and shrieked when I open my eyes to find I am in my room safely and saw other side to find my so called husband sleeping on couch.

"Again nightmare...." I was sweating then went inside the bathroom to get ready. Today is very special day...I am coming

I am combing my hair and my husband is trying to hug me from back but I jerked him.

"Stay away from me Raghav" I said furiously to him...we are married from 1 year. But I didn't gave him any rights upon me. I never let him touch me although he is always nice with me but I don't know why but his touches disgusted me. Maybe because of that bastard.

"Why you always pushed me? Remember that I have all rights on you" he said furiously and come closer me which reminds me of my nightmare. I took step towards him and slapped hard on his cheek.

"Stay in your limits Raghav...This marriage is sake for Rajesh Uncle and my dad..remember that" he looked at me furiously while I got ready in closed closet and left for my work.

End of POV

Nigam Empire

Siddharth was in office and sia on his lap while he was working on laptop with smile. Because Sia is rubbing her face in his clothes which he didn't mind.

"Siddharth...clients are here leave this shit and come to the conference room" he raised his head and saw his dad standing with furious expression seeing him with Sia.

"Da..I mean Mr. Nigam she is my daughter and please call her with respect" sid said little angerly while his dad rolled his eyes

"Now the rapist will teach how to respect others" Rajesh said in disgusted tone and left him with tears.

He calmed himself and hugged Sia.

"Tania...please take care of her" he called her and she came in seconds and took his baby in her arms carefully.

He entered in conference room and saw Mrs. Rathore and stiffened while she smirked evily.

Something is wrong he thought

To be continued...