61.

Continuation....

She knows that Abhishek is frustrated by her behaviour that's why he went after blabbering all that shit.

Then, Shailesh knocked on her door....

Avneet POV

"Dad..." I said but turned my face away from him. I am still angry with all them. They all are so bad.

But still he started saying "I know I am responsible for so many things but Siddharth should also understand that you are not completely at your fault. 7 months crossed but he is showing attitude now. He knows that you will not go leaving him that's why"

" Dad, Please...don't say anything about him" I stopped him. He can't change himself. Never

"You want Sia.....right?" He asked after taking a pause.

"I want Siddharth first and yes then sia too" I said and he sat beside me on bed. I am getting bad vibes like he again planned anything against him.

"I have one way?" He said making me curious because bhaiya told me there is no way. Does he really want to help me??

"What?"

"If Siddharth will marry you then all problems get solve" Hi is trying to change Avneet.

"He doesn't love me anymore so he can't marry me" I said sadly but his next words made me furious.

"Avneet try to understand.....if he will not marry you then who will marry you?"

"What do you mean by this? If Siddharth can live single then also he is best father in the world then why not me?...I am also self independent"

"But you don't know when he take Sia and fly over to other country....you can see his company's graph. Sia textiles gained very big profit in only these few months and on top of that the company is also new yet"

"No... Siddharth will never Stop me to meet Sia...he himself told me that he is not like me"

"I know we are at fault but Siddharth is not God...so when he will make Sia away from you then don't cry"

"What you want me to do then?"

"In next 24 hours if he will not get ready for this marriage then you can file a case to take custody of your child" No..No he can't change ever. How he think of this?

"Nooooo...Are you out of mind dad..what are you saying?? I will not do more mistakes, right now he don't love me but I know he doesn't hate me but after this he will hate me for sure and I don't want this. Things are already complicated and I don't want to complicate more so please Just leave me aloneee. You are more messing with my mind dad...just leave I don't want your more suggestions in my life" I said and stood up on my feet.

"But avneet..." He also stood up. But before I spoke I interpreted.

"No...I've already done a lot of damage by listening to you...now I want his love not his hate" I pushed my dad a little to make him out of my room and immediately shut the door on his face.

I know he will hate me if I do whatever my dad said....sometimes I think Dad is no less than villain in my life. How does he think of anything like this?

Already Siddharth suffered because of me and now he is a little happy with Sia then why will I try to separate them. Just I want my small space in their heart that's it. And I am trying for that....simple.

End of POV

She decided she will go to meet them at evening but first she thought to went Abhishek's house because she made him angry these days because of her behaviour.

Evening

Avneet entered in Abhishek's house when vaishnavi opened the door. She saw abhi was reading the newspaper upside down.

She noticed and vaishu shook her head seeing her husband's useless stunt.

"Abhi..."

"Vaishu...please told her I am not talking to her, she didn't want to listen anything"

"Bhaiya...

To be continued...

Avneet didn't listen to her dad 🙂