75.

Continuation....

Naksh is just furious and made his way out from the place but someone came infront of him

"I think now you get to know she is married to him right?" It was Abhishek who said this pointing towards Siddharth with sly smile.

Naksh was looking at them furiously, he can't do anything infront of so many people. That's why he left from there quickly without replying anything which makes Abhi laugh a little.

Siddharth and Avneet both made Sia cut her cake. Avneet was most happiest person with Siddharth. And Siddharth knows this.

Next day

Siddharth and Avneet both went to court to register their marriage with Abhinavi and Reena Aunty.

All are very happy and Siddharth too but he didn't want to show this on his face, he just wants to keep her with himself.

"Still you have time" she looked at him with confidence which he didn't like because he didn't want to love her, for now he decided this only.

"Don't forget you have no rights over me, you are the mother of our child but not my wife. It's just always on paper" Siddharth whispered rudely and sign the papers. After listening him, she is hurt but this is not first time she is feeling like this. And she has confidence that she will break this contact soon. And they will live like a normal couple. With this she also sign the papers.

He filled her hairline with vermillion and make her wear a nuptial chain. Abhinavi know that Siddharth made this contact but her mother not. She is very happy seeing her daughter's happy face.

After marriage, they about to came out but both dad's were standing there keeping their head down.

Avneet started going ignoring them as Siddharth but Avneet's dad hold Sid's hand.

"Hume maaf kar do" but he jerked his hand.

(Forgive us Siddharth)

"I can't forgive you all but I can assure you that I don't hate anybody because I am not like you all"

"Siddharth ghar chalo.....ab mai apni galti dubara nhi dohrauga" first time Sid's dad said or you can say he begged.

(Siddharth come home...I will not repeat my mistake again)

"You don't have to sorry dad, there is not your fault, this is God's mistake that he gave me father like you who more prefer other relations rather than his own blood" sid said which lowered his head.

Because Siddharth is right, he is being biggest jerk who didn't listen his own son.

"Siddharth..." But sid showed his palm in order to stop him.

"You should be happy that still i am calling you dad otherwise your son had dead long ago when his father abandoned him"

"Siddharth...please take care of Avneet. I done all things for her only" Shailesh said with holding his hand. And first time his eyes are moist.

Siddharth and Avneet both are hurted with their dad's extra ordinary behaviour. And their mistake can't be forgettable. And Siddharth is much more hurt than her. So he can't able to forgive anyone.

Here Reena also joined her hands and said to Siddharth to take care of her daughter.

"But I Still didn't forgive your daughter" as soon he said avneet hold his hand to stop him, she didn't want that her mother took tension of this marriage. Her mother is in illusion that Siddharth want to give her a last chance and avneet wants to be let it be.

He looked at her and understood that her mother knows nothing about contract.

Within 1 month...

Sidneet with Sia flies to Canada. There he purchased a 3 bhk penthouse.

After flight, Both entered with Sia tiredly and she...

To be continued...

Is Siddharth ever forgive her? 😭

Stay tuned 😀