31

Continuation....

Someone knocked on the main door and Avneet opened the door and saw her mom, dad and Rajesh uncle.

She greeted them sweetly because she don't want that Raghav and his mom have any doubt on her.

From inside she was dieing seeing everyone because all supported her in blind revenge but no-one try to find truth except her mother.

She didn't know why but she started hating everyone including herself.

And now she got to know that today they are came for dinner.

Meanwhile Siddharth drove to Raghav's house but first he dropped Sia at Taniya's house while Sia is already asleep. So, Taniya can handle her for one or two hours because Sia didn't leave Sid after his discharge.

Taniya wants to ask where he is going? But didn't have the courage to see his face. It seems like he wants to kill someone.

While he went to Raghav's house fuming in anger and knocked on the door vigorously.

Here, all of them stopped eating while listening continuous knocks on door.

Avneet stood up and said that she is coming after checking who is there.

As soon as she opened the door, Siddharth entered and searched for Raghav. Then he directly went to the dining table and held him from back and dragged him out in the living room and gave him a hard punch on his face making him fall on the ground.

All members came running behind him and gasped seeing Raghav on the floor while Siddharth was beating him.

No one can understand what happened suddenly and why Siddharth continuously started beating him.

Rajesh and Shailesh tried to stop Siddharth. But they can't able to separate him.

"Teri himmat kaise hui meri beti ko nuksan pahunchane ki??" He roared while holding him from his collar and Raghav about to uncouncious but before he spoke from his filthy mouth

(how dare you try to hurt my daughter?)

"Meri himmat chodo...tumhari aukat bhi nhi hai mere samne khade hone ki...pahle khud meri biwi ka rape kiya ab mujh pe ye bekar ke ilzaam laga rha hai...kahi aisa toh nhi ki uss gandagi se Mann bhar gya aur ab tu khud maarna chahta hai" shocking everyone except Siddharth and now Avneet too

(Give up my courage... you don't even have the status to stand in front of me... first you raped my wife and now accusing me for useless things. And who knows that maybe you fed up with your piece of shit and now himself wanted to kill her....tch poor little girl)

To be continued...