77.

Continuation....

"Coming..." I said and went towards the kitchen.

"Today my baby's favourite...mini idli fry"

"Yayyy"

"But my baby will eat 3 uttapam also" Siddharth said while squealing her and she shook her head cutely.

"No baby will eat only idli" she said with pout and dig her fock into bowl making me smile.

"Please" he try to show her best puppy eyes and she melted. She doesn't like uttapam that's why I made mini idli fry for her. But according to her father. This can't made her stomach full. So, he is making her eat uttpam too.

"Okay but only 1 uttapam" Both father daughter duo is best. He is best father in the world.

I was standing there silently until Sia told me to sit there with them. But I am habitual to eating in his plate when he went to his work. So, I denied.

After breakfast, Sia made me bend down and kissed my cheeks then left to school with Siddharth. And as usual Siddharth went to office ignoring me. But I told him that I picked up Sia from school to which he nodded.

Now, it's not hurting me because I deserve every inch of his hate. But he is not cruel like me, even after all this he always took care of me but he didn't want to show me even a bit.

I like to be sick now because that time only he showes care for me. And he is still very jealous person. He can't see me with any other man. My office floor is full of female employees.

I don't know about love but he is very possessive for me. I know it reflects on his face when I talked to male guys.

He never denied me for anything but I want his love not materialistic gifts on occasion.

Sia sometimes questions me why we both are living in different rooms when she heard from her friends that mom dad lives in one room.

Sometimes, these complicity makes me restless and leads to nightmare. But in mid night like God someone came to calm down me always.

I finish my breakfast then went to my office. Our building is the same just his floor is above me. Usually I don't go to the office regularly because all my work gets done by him only. So, I don't have to work more, he helped me in everything but silently without speaking a single word, this only irritates me a lot.

Can't he speak to me freely...Am I that bad? But leave it I don't want more complications in my life.

Today I decided to make his favourite lunch and bring to him but I know he will not eat. Because I send daily but he never ate. Just to show me that he didn't cared for me or my efforts. Okay leave it, Then I will pick up Sia and we both go for Pani Puri. She didn't ate Pani Puri ever. As a Indian Restaurant opened few days ago. In their menu, Pani Puri is there.

To be continued...

Next is Siddharth's POV

Still Avneet praises him when he is doing very wrong with her ☹️❤️‍🩹