73.

Continuation....

Siddharth took her to a restaurant. While she was thinking that maybe he wants to spend time with her.

She started smiling and she started making her place in his heart.

But her bubbles were broken when he told her that he wants to talk something important and her heartbeat increases.

He entered in restaurant and moves towards his booked table. She sat down and he forwarded her menu. She simply chose a salad in tension.

After placing order, he started..

"Avneet..I don't know how to say things in zig-zag way. So, I am coming straight to the point" Siddharth said in not so nice tone which tensing her more.

But She nodded to let him continue

"I am going to USA for few months...so" he stopped seeing her face because as soon as she processed his words her eyes got teary quickly. And she hugged Sia tightly who was still sleeping peacefully in her lap.

"Please don't do this Siddharth....I can't live without you and Sia. I will do whatever you want but don't separate us"

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes...I will do what you want" she said without second any thought because in these months, she knows him more and trust him completely. He never do anything bad to her.

Listening her, he took out some papers (file) and pen.

"Then sign these papers, you can do anything na?" Sid said while forwarding her a file.

She didn't want to read so she directly took pen to sign but he stopped her.

"First read these papers"

"I will not repeat the same mistake again, now I trust you completely" she said looking at him making him weak. But he masked his expression with anger.

"Don't make me regret for took this decision, read the damm papers" he whispered shouted not wanted to grab attention from other person. But she turned her face with pout which making him more angry.

But there order came, and Siddharth sigh.

"I can't handle your tantrums...I am sorry" he said and about to take that file back but she was quick to picked up that file to read.

"Marriage contract papers" she mumbled and looked at him with very tiny small smile and her eyes shine that he wants to take her with himself. She just wanted to be with him. Because she is thinking maybe spending more time with him, he let her come closer to him and forgive her.

"But remember these clause...don't be this happy. I am doing this only for my child. I have nothing to do with you. You will be my wife on papers only" he said pointing towards the clause then further continued "and you can take time to sign this and you can ask from abhi bhai also" Always always she get hurt when he shows pure rejection on her face which always made her go silent and sad.

After listening each and every thing. She became silent and she ate her salad silently.

He was silently observing her and internally happy knowing she will definitely sign those papers. So he didn't have to deal with that Naksh. And He will take her abroad far away from that motherfucker.

Just because of Avneet he is still in India because he didn't want to separate a mother with her child when she realised that she is mother. And now for Abhinavi also who become his family in these months otherwise he decided to leave this country. Because he can't trust here anyone anymore.

***

Avneet and Siddharth came back to Abhinavi's Home.

And they both entered just to witness main door is opened and lights are off

To be continued...