5

Continuation.....

And the day is last day of my happiness.

I remember when I entered in Nigam Mansion it was all dark and he hugged me from back.

I wriggled because I felt uncomfortable from his touch but he didn't budge. He picked me on his shoulder and thrown me on bed while kissing me hard. I started pushing him but he was very strong. I tried to switch on any light. But nothing came into my vision. I was helpless.

He crossed every limit that night despite of my pleading he didn't leave me. And morning everyone came and found me in his bedroom on his bed naked. Beside me he was also naked. And I feel disgusted with myself more than embarassment. I started crying vigorously which broke his precious sleep. He pretended to be shocked and came to confront me infront of our parents.

But they all were just shocked how to react. Then, mom came and hugged me tightly. After doing everything with Siddharth didn't feel guilty infact he was not accepting that he fucking raped me.

I loved him before but after this I just hate him to the core. After 1 month I got to know I was pregnant this was the worst thing that happened as I am not ready to be a mother. But my hatred increased when I decided to tell him but he didn't believe me. But that time only Raghav came ahead and told me that he will accept me with my child.

I was so angry with Siddharth that's why I decided to marry Raghav. And I told Siddharth to prepare every single thing specially my bedroom for wedding night. He looked hurt but didn't protest. I told him to accept his mistake but he never accepted that he raped me. In the rage marriage was completed in front of his eyes and he didn't say anything not a single word. It means he never loved me only I was insane that time. I fucking hate him now. I decided to destroy him completely.

I will snatch everything from him. When I went for abortion...doctors said it will risk my life so my parents didn't agree and in the 6 months of pregnancy. I am married to Raghav.

After giving birth to Sia...siddharth snatched her from me because it's true that I don't want to raise her and I will keep her in orphanage, she is result of his lust but when he took DNA test of our child. He left no stone unturned to humiliate me by doing this DNA test. What does he want to prove by this DNA test??

To be continued...