62.

Continuation.....

"Vaishu...please told her I am not talking to her, she didn't want to listen anything" she went near him and snatched his newspaper then turned it upside. Because he was reading downward.

"Bhaiya...I am sorry na pleaseee" she said and hugged him from side.

He is melting but still try to get strict with her. "Avneet try to understand...at present Siddharth don't have trust on you, he wants someone who take care of him, understand him and who can comfort him"

"Bhaiya I am ready to do anything"

"Tch...still you didn't understand that he don't want you to do these things. He wants someone who make him believe on you again...inshort a cupid is required in your complicated love story" he said softly at last hugging her.

"That's why we both decided something"

"Then do it I know you both are not like my dad. You both really want my good"

"Means now what he did?" Abhi asked to her and she told him everything.

"How shameless...I don't understand what he wants? He already ruined your life, now can't he sit and manage his company but no he have poke nose in all matters"

"I have to admit that my dad is still not understanding that Siddharth suffered more than me. Nevertheless he is still rich and maintained his position on top"

"Yes I met him when you were hospitalized, he is so nice to me and vaishu"

"That's why I decided to understand him that you are now changed and he can trust you" vaishu said and she nodded

"Now let's eat your favourite icecream" abhi said making her smile

"He knows that you will come that's why he already prepared..." Vaishu said and chuckled while he kissed Avneet's temple.

"Yes because she is my cute little sister" and trio laughed while hugging eachother.

Then Avneet went to Siddharth's house, she knocked the door but door was opened.

She little panicked seeing all black, no light is there.

"Siddharth where are you? You are scaring me" she said with little fear but

To be continued....

Few words for our abhinavi 😁

Now where is Siddharth? 🙂