53.

Continuation....

Before sleeping I just felt he opened the door..but I was in deep slumber.

Pov ends

Siddharth POV

I locked the door from inside and sat beside Sia. She is looking so cute while sleeping. I kissed her cheeks and her lips curled up in beautiful smile which makes me calm.

I sighed and you know I just don't want to shout on Avneet but I am human being too. I also have emotions, I give my everything to her but in return she don't trust me even a single percent. Now after knowing truth, she is trying to came back in my life. Is it this easy??

Whenever I thought that Raghav used her like tissue paper, my fingers curled into fist to beat shit out of him. I know a lot of bad things happened to her. But she believed in everyone except me.

I was thinking then I find her knocking but I didn't replied. Why she didn't went home Still?? I don't understand why she want last chance to hurt me again.

On a serious note, I am trying but she have to wait. And I don't know if she will wait for a month or a year because this time I will not take the risk. She had to wait for me.

In midnight,

I am trying to sleep but can't because I am hungry, I didn't ate anything from noon so I opened the door but to just get shock....she is fucking sleeping on cold floor. Is she mad? And here I thought she was gone to her home....when she didn't disturbed me.

Why she is still here?

I bend down to wake up her but she is lightly shivering and I guess she has light fever too. Now, I am again feeling like shouting. She didn't eat her medicine I am damn sure... doesn't she know she still have wound on her back?

Without getting another Option I picked her up in bridal style and took inside the room and laid her beside Sia.

Both mother daughter looking so cute while sleeping.

Oo no Siddharth, don't just don't think about her, I scolded my mind but what about heart, I kept staring her for long time.

Then...

To be continued....