54.

Continuation....

I scolded my mind but what about heart, I kept staring her for long time.

She held my hand in her tight clutch in sleep and pulled me close. I caressed her face.

This is not right...I should be in my limit. I took my hand back from her hold but saw Sia made a crying face and about to crying.

I hastily took her in my arms but found her diaper is wet and she started crying. I Started rocking her then took her diaper from cupboard and I came into living room.

After changing her diaper...I went inside the kitchen and made her cerelac...she must be hungry.

And for me I was about to make oats then I thought Avneet is also slept empty stomach then I will also not eat.

Don't see me like this, I don't like her but she didn't ate because of me that's why I don't want to eat that's it.

I made Sia eat cerelac after that we both are walking in the living room because she is in mood to play but I know she will sleep soon because of silence.

And I am right, she got tired after running in living room for 3 times. Then she saw me with sleepy eyes.

Aww my princess is so cute, I took her in my arms and kissed her while she slept quickly on my shoulder.

I took her to my room and found avneet in deep sleep but murmuring something.

I laid Sia down and went near her to saw sweat on her forehead and she was continuously saying "leave me leave me please leave me"

And I don't take time to understand she is having nightmare.

I quickly grabbed her hand and started caressing her hairs but suddenly she get up and hugged me tightly making me starled by her sudden move.

She is sobbing and I tightened my hold on her.

To be continued...

Avneet is equal suffered but she did few mistakes which cannot be ignored from Siddharth's eyes.