24.

City hospital

Siddharth's father and Avneet's father came running when they got the news and saw he is still in critical condition. And from reports they got to know his food is poisoned.

And all started praying for him... Siddharth's dad started crying but Shailesh console him.

But he was not understanding and wants to meet him. Yes, his dad didn't believed him but it doesn't mean he can see his son dieing infront of his eyes. He can do anything to save him.

Reena remembering Siddharth's mom...if she was with them then this would never happened. Because she had blind trust in his son which Siddharth never let her fall down.

He loves his mother the most then Avneet and when Reena knows this that he was in love with her daughter. Because she can saw this in his eyes that's why she still can't believe that Siddharth was raped her but pregnancy reports were saying otherwise.

Then all of them were being against him, sometimes Reena also feels guilty because she can't able to support him against her daughter. But nowadays she really fed up with this blind revenge which Siddharth never played. Only avneet was playing with him from last year otherwise Siddharth told everyone that he is innocent.

Meanwhile Conservation between Raghav and Mohini

"Mom...work done Siddharth will be dead because antidote of this poision can't be available within 24 hours. But that small kiddo is still alive...I think she didn't eat the food"

"Raghav she will also die seeing her father's death...so just wait and watch"

"Yes"

"Mom, you are just amazing first I raped that bitch avneet but she only blame her Siddharth to his death" his mom laughed while nodding

"But mom exact what you done with Avneet that she was become pregnant with that bastard's Child...you never told me"

"I arranged everything for IVF treatment beforehand...don't you remember Siddharth was admitted in hospital because of excessive vomiting and that time only I took Siddharth's sperm and after a few days I pushed avneet from stairs and took her to hospital then, I planted embryo into her making her unconscious"

"Mom you are just great...no one can do this" he bowed down in front of his mom while chuckling.

"I know" his mother said with sass.

But one more unwanted person is also there who...

To be continued....