38.

Continuation....

I was thinking all this and doctor came out and said..

"We took out the bullet from her body but this damaged her spinal cord badly. She lose her blood so much and we want 3 bottle of B+ blood and we have only 2 in our blood bank. So you all have to arrange 1 bottle fast"

"Doctor I am O+ , I can give her blood?" I didn't take time to said this and doctor took me inside. And her dad also didn't said anything to me.

Pov ends

Here Raghav is angry because he was not believing why Avneet took shot on herself for Siddharth.

Raghav POV

That bastard Siddharth beaten up me in my house and I didn't done anything that time then I hired my man to shoot him and end his chapter.

My man told me that he was going towards airport. So I told him to shoot him there only.

But from where this avneet came? I don't understand she said me she hates this bastard but for hate someone can took bullet on herself ? Her body was sexy but that stupid bitch damaged her spinal cord, so all time nurse hospital. Now I don't even want to be with this girl anymore.

And Seeing this bastard infront of me my blood get boiled

Saala ye Marta bhi nhi hai

(damn he doesn't even die)

His pov ends

Sid's POV

After giving her my blood, and 7 hours finally her operation got successful and doctor said she is out of danger. But she will get her consciousness in next 12 hours.

I took the relieved breath and so everyone, I can't forgive her but I can never hate her too.

I saw the person whom I bumped at morning was also thanking the god that she is now fine. He was also very tensed for her and looks pretty close to her.

"Hii...thank you for helping me" I said while going infront of him.

He smiled and forwarded his hand to shake "Arey Don't mention Siddharth, she is very important to me by the way I am Abhishek"

"You know me ? And who are you to her?" I didn't able to stop myself to ask this

To be continued...

Yes those who are saying from Abhishek he bumped to Siddharth is right ☺️😌