29.

Continuation...

"You scared us Siddharth"

Us...seriously? They are none to me and I can understand maybe you are scared for a moment. But they are not. They are waiting for my death" Siddharth said angrely and Reena was crying because he was saying truth.

"But Siddharth.."

"Don't call my name from your mouth...your son was already dead because I know today also you all behind my this condition but if anything happens to my baby then you all had to face concequence especially her" he yelled and said gritting his teeth then last points to Avneet when his dad tried to speak with him.

"Taniya...how I came here?" Sid snapped at her. She flinched but Started...

"Sir, Reena mam brought you here and I got to know this from your neighbours" she said slowly while looking down.

"Doctor make sure they didn't come near me, or my baby. These people are none to me" Siddharth said pointing towards all except Reena and Taniya.

Now they had no options other than going out because Siddharth himself didn't want anyone near him.

Raghav and Mohini secretly looked at eachother and sighed because they both get scared and thanks their devil that his Little shit is still alive.

When all went except Taniya and Reena then the doctor gave him an injection and he slept due to a heavy dose of medicine but Sia also slept upon him. Doctor didn't tried to separate Sia from his tight clutch as he warned them.

While Taniya took their pic and she & Reena giggles seeing both father daughter duo sleeping.

She arranged their food.

Meanwhile Avneet went to her lawyer Abhishek's house..because she is like sister to him. That's why she can go to his house whenever she wants.

She knocked the door and he welcomed her with smile but She entered with emotionless face then his wife Vaishnavi came to greet her but she burst out in tears and hugged her tightly while crying hard.

"Avneet are you okay?" Vaishu panicked seeing her condition.

"Avneet you are scaring us" Abhi said while rubbing her back. She looked at him and...

To be continued...