Chapter 11

Things have been going well in Trenton. I've made friends here too, but I still miss Alastor. I think about him a lot, he's the part of New Orleans that I miss the most. I haven't made too many friends, only two school friends. Eliza, and Adeline. Eliza has blond hair and blue eyes, her favorite color is emerald green. She wears dresses that color often. She always has an up-beat attitude, shes also pretty popular in school. And she's super pretty. Adeline has hazel-green eyes and light brown hair, she wears yellow a lot too. Shes pretty shy most of the time but shes one of the nicest and sweetest people I've ever met. They love hanging out in the bakery with me after school, mom and dad give them free sweets there since they're my friends. They don't mind either, Eliza and Adeline don't like taking too many but mom and dad always say that they can take as much as they want.

And well, the bakery in general, that's going well too. I wish Alastor could be here and see it, I wish he could meet Eliza and Adeline too. I feel like they would all get along, hopefully at least. Though, Eliza would probably start fan-girling over him instantly. She finds almost every boy cute. Despite that fact that I have Eliza and Adeline, I still feel a bit lonely. I really miss Alastor, things just don't feel complete without him. They don't feel the same, like a piece of something was taken away from me. But that isn't true, I'm the one who left him. He didn't leave me. I miss his smile, it would always make me feel better. It's silly, I know, but it's true. I'm still going to keep my word, I don't know when but at some point i'm gonna move back to New Orleans. I wonder if I wait too long, if he'll forget about me. What would be the point of going back if he does? What if when I move back, he doesn't even recognize me, or remembers who I am. What if he gets too busy, and I get left behind. I'm sure he's made so many friends by now too. But it's not like he could just forget about me, right? I mean, we've been friends for eight years, well nine, actually. Just because I moved away, doesn't mean we've stopped being friends, right? I still consider him a friend, my best friend. No matter how much time passes, that's never going to change. He's been with me for so much of my life, he's always going to be my friend. I just wonder if i'll still be his. I know I shouldn't keep second guessing myself but i'm worried that I might lose him. And I don't want that, I would never want that. I'm considering moving back to New Orleans in a few years but i'm not too sure how many.

 As much as I want to see Alastor again, I've been here for a little over a year. I've started living a life here, I don't know if I could leave it all just like that. I've started making friends here too, and i'm sure they would be just as sad if I left as well. I don't want to make anyone else upset, like how I did Alastor. I hated seeing him like that, but i'm sure he's living his own life by now. I'm sure that he's doing well for himself, that he doesn't need me right now. Not that he ever has, I feel like I've been the one whose needed him. Or perhaps its that we've needed each other, I don't doubt that. Even though I haven't known Eliza and Adeline as long as Alastor, they're still my friends. And i'm close to them, like I was with Alastor. It hurt to leave him, it really did. That's why I can't stand to it again, to do it to Eliza and Adeline. It would just hurt me the same, and hurt them. I don't want to hurt anyone else like that again. So if I do choose to go back to New Orleans, it can't be until i'm older. That way I don't have to hurt my friends that are here in Trenton, because by then they'll have more friends and such. They won't be as upset with me leaving. So I can return to New Orleans, to Alastor. Because as much as I love the city itself, I miss him. I miss him a lot. Of course I love the other two but Alastor is just..different. He's something else, he's just different from them. I don't know how to explain it, he just feels different. When i'm around them, its just not the same as when I used to be with Alastor. I just wish he was here with me, or that I was back there with him. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry, I know this chapter was short. But nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it! Disclaimer, the next chapter will take place in 1923 (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Word count: 862