─ Scene II: Magician & Fox ─

"Moonfish, behind you." He made himself known since he didn't want Moonfish's teeth to stab him. Moonfish gave him a nod as he maneuvered about effortlessly with his Quirk; it was rather impressive.

"Huh?! Who's this loser?!" The target yelled, it was targeted at [Y/N], and he recognized that. He merely shrugged as he drew out one of the swords, easily cutting through a wave of ice coming his way. He heard a gunshot in the direction of Mustard and prayed the kid was okay.

"You know, sending waves of ice like this is just a waste of your power. I can definitely tell you rely on it too much." Moonfish was evading with his teeth as [Y/N] sliced through another wave of ice, yelling to the split hair kid.

He went relatively near to the split-haired youngster, preparing to slash him with his sword, but he had to evade an explosion coming from the target, so he backed up a little to avoid damaging his tails.

With another wave of ice, he cut through it again with a sigh, taking out another long sword to duel wield. "Has Eraserhead taught you nothing? He does fight Quirkless, I thought you'd know a thing or two about hand-to-hand combat!" He dispatched a couple lesser fire foxes, escaping Moonfish's teeth as he focused on Bakugo rather than the Ice user. He tried to pin him someplace to make Compress's work easier; he knew he was nearby because every Vanguard member carried one of [Y/N]'s foxes somewhere on their attire. He had to make them keep evading explosion after explosion; if he wanted to pin him, he'd have to pierce through his hands, which would be a problem.

As Moonfish attacked an ice wall, he moved back. Two loud explosions drew [Y/ N]'s attention; he was coated with electricity before leaping into the air; remaining on the ground wasn't ideal for him.

There was a huge black monster that [Y/N] narrowly avoided, but Moonfish did not. He had positioned himself higher than the monster could reach with his fire, and he couldn't care less if Moonfish was knocked unconscious.

The monster had broken Moonfish's teeth and slammed him into tree after tree, [Y/N] was glad that wasn't him. They managed to control the monster with fire, interesting, it was weak to light.

He stayed high up as he looked around for Compress. They were having a cute little moment, and they presumably assumed [Y/N] had fled. He strolled after them, the target in the back with the bird head person. A few seconds later, he noticed Compress snatching the two into marbles and gesturing to [Y/N], who was making his way closer to the masked villain.

"Nice job, Compress. We didn't need bird head boy though." He stayed quiet for some time, and it took them a while to notice the bird boy and Bakugo were missing. Compress had given Bakugo's marble to [Y/N], who had kept it safe in his pocket; in exchange, Compress had used his Quirk on one of [Y/ N]'s foxes to make it appear to be Bakugo.

"Nice trick, aye? I took the lad you were talking about with my magic. A talent like his would be squandered were he cast as a hero, we'll provide him with a grander stage where he will truly shine." Compress threw up the faux marbles to draw the youngsters' attention as the two stood on top of a branch, peering down at the kids.

"Give him back!" The green-haired boy said to the two villains.

"Nah, he'll do much better in the League of Villains as Mr. Compress said. I also think that little birdy boy would be a wonderful assistant to me but we aren't here for him." He tucked the two swords back in their places, wiping down the frost on his clothes from that one kid's quirk.