─ Scene IX: Twice ─

He was tasked with babysitting Izuku and Katsuki, meaning he didn't need to go around in his regular outfit of his old "hero" costume and his current vigilante outfit. So, he was wearing something comfortable. A dark purple shirt, a long black robe with red on the inside, a dark grey loose pants with a purple rope tied around his waist to prevent the pants from even daring to move. For shoes, he just wore the ones made by Powerloader and Hatsume.

 For shoes, he just wore the ones made by Powerloader and Hatsume

Though, as of right now, he was nowhere near U.A. He was actually with Jin! Jin was out of his villain costume, standing by the window to let the smoke from his cigarette flow out. The Kitsune didn't typically smoke since it was bad for the lungs, but he would on occasion. Ironically enough, it was good for his fire Quirk since he could breathe out fire if he wished.

It's been two weeks since All Might fought All For One, it's really the only thing that people talk about on the internet and in person. It's gotten quite boring, honestly. Nothing's funnier than watching people degrade Endeavour, though.

When Jin was finished with his cigarette, the Kitsune encouraged him to come out of the "stinky old building" to stretch his legs, remarking about how Tomura will be bringing the league together sometime. Jin wasn't one to refuse a good friend. He threw on a denim blue button-up shirt, leaving it open before walking out with the Kitsune who pulled the hood of his robe up, the robe always hiding his tails.

As they walked down the street, talking about anything [Y/N] brought up, Jin buttoned up his shirt. Though, they were almost pierced with broken glass as a villain broke out of a store, stealing some large item... the whole cash register..? God, maybe he should have taken at least one cigarette from Jin... He does currently have one in his mouth... Would that be counted as kissing though? I mean, kiss the homies and whatever, but would it technically..?

The two ignored the villains, turning down an alleyway as the white-haired male continued to happily talk Jin's ear off... until Jin's phone started to go off. Jin took the phone out of his pocket, accepting the call and raising it to his ear. [Y/N] stood closer to the blonde so he could hear the person on the other side. "What is it, Giran? You doing well?" Giran was a name familiar to the Vigilante. He had whispered to Jin to tell Giran he said hello, though he was sure Giran heard.

"It's been a while! How about yourself? And is that Myobu I'm hearing?" The Kitsune was practically skipping as they walked down the alley, his tails bouncing off each other.

Jin could see his stupid little smile from under the hood. "Dunno. Can't tell whether I'm doing well or not, and yeah, Myo came to visit." Jin glanced over at [Y/N] who was skipping beside him, the impact of his shoe hitting the ground was barely heard. 

Giran had said that it sounded rough, which led Jin to repeat his question, about if Giran was doing okay. "Good... It's so busy here that I could scream with joy. The past week or two, we've been moving serious numbers of costumes and accessories through the black market. Demand has practically doubled. All thanks to the League of Villains! You idiots sure have charisma, I'll give you that." When he says idiots, [Y/N] knows he means it in a friendly term, otherwise, Giran would look like he was cosplaying Dabi.

"Good to hear. No, it's not!! Shut up... Dammit..!" [Y/N] stopped in his tracks as Jin held his head, his movement staggering and wavey. "So?! What is it? I'm busy over here. I've got nothing but time." There was always a distinct difference between Jin and the second voice that [Y/N] could always tell, but he felt bad knowing he had no way to help Jin.

"I haven't been in touch with Dabi... Do you know where he is? Apparently, Shigaraki wants to round up the whole gang. They'll probably try to get in touch with you again at some point." Giran knew that [Y/N] was listening so he wouldn't need to repeat it again. 

Jin was leaning against the wall, he wasn't looking so good... "I already know. I didn't know. Don't talk out of turn!" Giran had commented that he could tell he was busy and to take it easy before hanging up the phone.

He was groaning in pain, clutching the wall as he muttered to himself. "Gotta put it on... Splitting... Splitting apart...!!" Jin grabbed his mask from his pocket, struggling for a moment to get it over his head. He let out a sigh of relief when it was completely on, not noticing his friend's concerned look. "With this on... I become one..." The sound of an explosion nearby caught their attention, so the two started to make their way there.

Though he may not show it, [Y/N] is constantly worried about Jin. He's been friends with Jin before he ever joined the League, hell, eve n before he left the hero course. So, he knows all about Jin and his Quirk, Double. He's able to turn one thing into two if he has exact measurements, then make more clones from that clone.

Jin used to have an entire clone gang of himself, they used to do everything for him. Though the clones were sentient, they weren't happy with doing Jin's bidding. Jin was nearly killed by his own clones, whatever he doubled wouldn't go away until it took a certain amount of damage. They all started to argue about who was the real Jin, the insanity, as he described it, continued for nine full days. It ended when the clones massacred each other and vanished.

The two had watched from a corner as a group, who could be suspected as villains, had destroyed another group of villains, it was quite disturbing to look at. "I don't like the look of that group, Jin..." [Y/N] muttered, staring at who he assumed was the leader. A guy with short brown hair and a strange beak mask... An image that will be ingrained in his mind, he feels...

Back at the 1-A dorms, he walked inside the building, crushing the empty energy drink can into a flat disc before throwing it in the trash. He doesn't see a single hint of Izuku and Katsuki at all. Oh, wait, no, there's Katsuki. "Where the hell have you been?!" Katsuki shouted at him. [Y/N] was surprised he even noticed he was gone.  

[Y/N] looked over to where Katsuki was cleaning near the seating area. "Miss me, Bakugo? I went down to the shop, took the long way back to stretch my legs." He checked his phone, seeing messages from a variety of people. He'll get to answering it later. For now, he had a sparky blonde to bother.