─ Scene VI: Ultimate Moves ─

Tomura had called to check on him, he had said he would get Kurogiri to open a gate to his coordinates so he could come to the new base. [Y/N] had told him not to and explained his situation, complaining about not wanting to see Moonfish, but he'd love to check on the Mustard kid, but it was unlikely Mustard was sent to Tartarus. 

Though it was a few days after that whole thing. He had been there while they showed the students around the new dorm building, they were all uneasy around him except for Izuku and Katsuki, as he had expected. He knew they would warm up to him as the days pass though since he's now classed as basically their bodyguard, or guard dog as he heard Nemuri say once. He hasn't forgiven her since.

He had encountered a scene outside the dorms the night they were shown around. It was the group that went to save Bakugo, Tsuyu, and Ochako. Tsuyu had told them not to go and thought she stopped them, but after Aizawa gave out to them that morning, she found out otherwise. She had isolated herself from the group while they went around looking at each other's rooms, she had felt alone. The students seemed really close, and he kept that mind while he snuck in from another entrance to get to his room in the 1-A dorms. 

It was a special day for 1-A today, though. Not only did they have the normal Aizawa and [Y/N] teaching duo, but they have three more teachers and might be accompanied by a fourth.

The Kitsune was sitting on the couch in the living room-like area as Nemuri did his eyeliner, the usual morning routine. Everyone was ready to go, except [Y/N] who was getting his eyeliner done, then they were ready to go.

Aizawa and [Y/N] were stood atop the class, one looked rather serious, the other bored out of his mind. "I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining hero provisional licenses." They all answered the black-haired teacher with "Yes, sir!", the Kitsune leaned against the wall with a small smile. "Do not take this lightly, a hero licenses mean that you are responsible for human lives, you can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only fifty percent of students pass the test required for these permits each year." [Y/N] knew all about the hero license exam, sure, he took it once before. Hmm... he wonders where he put that old scrap of paper... "In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new..." The door slid open, showing the three pro heroes, Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm. "...two ultimate moves." 

The three pro heroes stepped into the room as the students got excited about today's lesson. "When we say ultimate, we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent." Ectoplasm's robotic-ish voice explained the definition of an ultimate move. "An action so unique to your identity that no other person could hope to copy it, simply put, you must learn to lean into your strengths." [Y/N] was always a bit curious about Cemenos and his anatomy, like... how did his mother feel when pushing out a brick of cement t? "Your moves represent who you are. These days, most pro heroes have an ultimate move, those who don't are fools." Does it make him a fool if he only has an ultimate for his fire ability? 

...

Nah, he can never be a loser, he determines. He was also confused about why Cementoss and Midnight were posing... should he be posing..? "This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." This place had so many facilities that the Kitsune doesn't even recognize the name Gym Gamma.

Though, it wasn't long before they all got there and waited on the student. When they arrived, Aizawa started talking nonsense about this building. "Gym Gamma, also known at the academy as the Training Dining Land, or TDL." Not only were the students confused, but the white-haired vigilante was too. Such a strange name that he does not want to know the meaning behind it.