─ Scene III: Join Us ─

It was the next day, [Y/N]'s phone has been non-stop going off, he had to put it on silent and do not disturb for it to shut up, they had watched clips of the news talking about the League of Villains, the media was on fire over the news of U.A letting a kid get kidnapped. Practically everyone was here at the base except Spinner and Compress. Kurogiri and Toga were behind the bar, Tomura was sitting on a bar stool, Magne and Jin were standing by some T.V., Dabi was near Bakugo and [Y/N] was in front of Bakugo. He was putting his foxes into Bakugo's hair, making them look like demon horns, it kept him entertained.

"Eheheh, I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately, right? Isn't it nice, Katsuki Bakugo?" Tomura remarked, staring into the boy's eyes, he's been pretty silent and hasn't really tried breaking out of his holds, he looked grumpy though.

"Awh, c'mon! What's with the frown, give us a smile!" [Y/N] put his fingers to the boy's cheeks to make him smile, it looked horrifying so he took his hands away. He let out an annoyed groan as he saw his phone light up. He grabbed his phone and he unlocked it, going onto his camera as he turned around, his tails laying on either side of Bakugo as he crouched down to be on a similar level. 

Jin understood what was happening and jumped in to be in the photo, Toga following shortly after. While the three villains looked happy, Bakugo looked pissed. He sent the photo to Aizawa with the caption 'your student would probs burn my tails'. Then he sent it to Jin because he asked for it. 

As the hours passed, [Y/N] spent those hours torturing Bakugo, well, he wouldn't call it torture, he would call it bonding. Bakugo would call it torture. He's been showing photos of himself and Aizawa to Bakugo and telling little stories, trying to get some kind of emotion out of the boy, it had worked with one of them, there was a very slight smile, it was as if he was going to laugh. Jin, [Y/N], Toga, and Magne had done Karaoke at some point to not only torture Bakugo but to torture Shigaraki too. Karaoke was normal for Jin and [Y/N], the two did it often, and it was fun with more people. 

They were going to play Just Dance but Shigaraki stopped them to ask Bakugo something once again. "I'll ask you one more time, Katsuki Bakugo, aspiring hero. Will you join the League of Villains?" He's asked this question multiple times before, it's just sad at this point.

"Go throw yourself into traffic," Bakugo answered, there was somewhat of a smile on his face. So, since they already guessed this answer, the four villains went on to continue Just Dance. They were all pretty competitive, Shigaraki looked embarrassed to be there while Kurogiri was enjoying it. [Y/N] asked him to join but he refused, Shigaraki heavily refused too. 

It had been another few hours, the four villains were tired from Just Dance, [Y/N] was sitting beside Shigaraki on a bar stool, practically laying on the bar counter as he heard the TV turn on.

"We are here to apologize." The familiar voice made [Y/N] immediately shoot up, suddenly full of energy as he looked at the T.V to see Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King, the three all wore suits and were cleaned up nicely, one part of Aizawa's outfit caught [Y/N]s eye though, it was the fox he was missing, it was the one from the attack on the camp. It was where the handkerchief is usually supposed to go. "A recent incident allowed harm to come to twenty-seven first-year heroes, and we staff were ill-prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence, it's our duty to train heroes, but also to protect heroes in training." The three took a bow as photos were clearly taken, [Y/N] would have taken one too if he was there. He was going to be an ass and make the fox mess with him but he knew Aizawa hated being on TV so he was probably already annoyed.