─ Scene IX: Morality ─

The ceiling collapsed with Ryukyu slamming Rikiya Katsukame through it, her teeth lodging in his body. Ochako and Tsu were falling behind Ryukyu, being held up by Ochako's Zero Gravity. "Ryukyu! You guys came!" He heard Izuku shout to the others as they had stayed back to deal with Rikiya.

[Y/N] had stepped away from Eri as he tried to sort out his little injury problem. He was going to bleed out if he didn't treat it soon enough, and the only way he knew to ideally stop the blood was cauterization...

This was going to hurt.

So, instead of putting the focus on the Kitsune trying not to scream at the top of his lungs as he used White Lightning to cauterize the wound... Let's move to Nighteye. Ochako and Tsu had noticed Nighteye on the ground, and the obvious piece of rock wedged through his abdomen. He was covered in blood, it'd be surprising if he survived after this.

Izuku told Ochako and Tsu to take care of Nighteye before looking over at his brother, the Kitsune had blood staining his hand as he looked to be in excruciating pain, but he was up and moving again. As the Kitsune tried to approach Eri, Chisaki had launched her into the sky by shooting a pillar up, also creating spikes that [Y/N] barely managed to dodge.

That's when he also noticed a clone of Atsuhiro. How did he know it was a clone? Because the real Atsuhiro was busy getting his prosthetic fitted to his arm today. This must have also meant Toga and Twice were nearby... did they see what Chisaki did to his arm?

Chisaki had created a pillar under himself to try and reach Eri who was high up. [Y/N] let two tendrils manifest out of his back, using a combination of the tendrils and capacitance to get himself up higher, and when he was up higher, he planned to use his fire out of the holes of the sides of his shoes to stabilize himself in the air.

Izuku had used Full Cowling to jump up, using pieces of shattered rocks to keep climbing up to Chisaki's level. Eri had spotted the torn piece of Mirio's cape that was floating down near her, and when it was close... she grabbed it. Her Quirk had activated too, her horn glowing a sparkly golden light. She used it on Chisaki, causing him and the person he fused with to infuse. She leaped past him, grabbing Mirio's torn cape, seeing Izuku and [Y/N] climbing their way up to her.

She knew they weren't going to give up until she was safe, even if it meant death. She jumped off the edge of the pillar constructed by Chisaki, Izuku cleared the path so no rocks hit into her as she fell into the Kitsune's arms- um... arm... 

[Y/N] held her tightly with his arm, a tendril coming around to act as his other. "I won't leave you again, Eri. No matter how many injuries I may endure." He let the fire flare out through the holes designed in the side of his shoes, stabilizing himself in the air. The white glow from Capacitance and the golden glow from Rewind had merged together, a very pretty effect.

He had no time to look at sparkly stuff, Chisaki was not happy. The Yakuza young head slammed his hand on the pillar, he was on his hands and knees. "Give her back!!" He shouted at the Kitsune, pillars of rock flying toward him, Eri, and Izuku. 

While [Y/N] could maneuver in the air using his flames, Izuku could not. [Y/N] let his second tendril wrap around Izuku's waist, moving him out of the way of pillars. Chisaki had leaped from his pillar, falling toward them. Izuku though was getting worked up, and with a strike of his kick, the three were launched into the air by the pressure of the wind generated by Izuku's kick.