─ Scene VII: A "Fun" Evening ─

Bakugo had used his ultimate "AP Shot" and almost wiped All Might clean out with a piece of the rock he destroyed, if not for Midoriya, [Y/N] would have stopped it anyway. "Are you okay, All Might? That was close." All Might answered with a simple "Yeah". Streaks of white bounced off the pillars until it reached the ground, the Kitsune letting go of electric current so he was back to normal speed.

He had landed just behind Kaminari and Kirishima, who hadn't noticed that. "Dude, Midoriya, what was that? You swooped in and wasted that rock." Kaminari commented. New additions were added to his hero costume, [Y/N] noticed. "Yeah, I always thought you were more of a puncher." Kirishima added in, the two having big smiles on their faces.

Izuku turned to the two, he was standing some distance away. "I am!- or, I was. It's these new soles, Hatsume suggested them when designing [Y/N]'s and I think they'll really up my game! Plus, Iida has been showing me how to use my body better, so my fighting style has changed. I've only just figured out what direction to go in, I still have a lot of work to do, nothing I'd call an ultimate move yet." As usual, Midoriya had rambled on a little while holding his foot up to show off the new soles to his shoes. 

Kaminari looked between Izuku and Kirishima. "[Y/N] Sensei wears shoes? I thought he always went around barefoot." He asked, not noticing the Kitsune behind him until a hand plopped on his head, a little electric shock sparking between them. 

Kaminari sweatdropped, knowing it was the white-haired teacher behind him. "I don't know, I'd say you're further along than you think. So, you should be ready for this test." All Might had given his opinion to Midoriya. [Y/N] was wondering how Powerloader and Hatsume were doing in terms of making his request...

[Y/N] strolled past the students and over to All Might and Aizawa. "Hey, All Might. It's dangerous in here, you should be careful." Aizawa told the former number-one hero. The Kitsune hummed in agreement. He didn't need to run around examining the students and worry about All Might getting crushed by a rock.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry for the scare, young Bakugo." All Might shouted up to Katsuki who was glaring down at them- wait, no... he was glaring down at Izuku. The blonde let out an explosion, telling All Might to watch himself.

The Kitsune closed the notepad he held in his left hand, sticking the pen in his mouth to hold it for a second while he tightened his belt. "The kid's looking more like you as the days go on, you know. Full Cowling looks and acts similar to Capacitance." Aizawa muttered to the white-haired male beside him so that All Might wouldn't hear. Capacitance was the name of the main skill he uses with White Lightning, the state of letting the white electric currents run through his body. He didn't regularly call it that though, so he was surprised Aizawa remembered its name. God, it's been so long since he heard that aspect be called by its name...

...

It was the day of 1-A's exam, and they got a special surprise. Their white-haired teacher wasn't wearing his normal black and red outfit, no, he was wearing his old hero costume but with some upgrades to fit his additional quirks. A skin-tight black, sleeveless shirt with red belt-like garters on his upper arm. A white cloak was also thrown around his shoulders, and golden armor was on his chest.