─ Scene XV: Call From Home ─

So... there was more than one reason why he was assaulted by a marble... "...Were you going through my phone..?" He snatched his phone from Atsuhiro's hand, deciding to answer the call right in front of him.

He took his hat off, placing it on top of the slowly growing pile of clothes that belonged to him. His ears stood up as he kept his phone near them. "Hello, Mother. It's unusual for you to call me at this hour. Don't tell me Izuku is in the hospital, again..." His mother would call him every time Izuku was in the hospital so that he could pick him up, considering that his mother doesn't drive.

He smiled down at Atsuhiro, knowing that he couldn't talk if he was standing right in front of him. "Makoto, honey, where are you right now?" His body froze as he heard his mother refer to him as 'Makoto', a name they agreed to call him if it had something to do with him being a vigilante and all. Though, outside of a call, she uses Makoto as a nickname for him anyway.

He did not doubt that Atsuhiro could see the panic and worry as it crossed his face, so he opted to quickly leave the building without explanation. "I'm out training my Quirk, Mother. Are you okay?" He lied, assuming he was on speaker. He leaned against the wall of the hideout as he came outside the building.

He could hear movement in the background on his mother's end. "Detective Tsukauchi is here to ask you a few things, honey. He said he couldn't find you back at U.A." Detective Tsukauchi... That man never hops off his dick. He won't leave him alone and he is very repetitive.

He repressed the annoyed sigh, knowing Tsukauchi could likely hear him. "Hello, Yokai. It's been a while." It, in fact, had not been a while, and he hated every second of Tsukauchi's interrogations.

He sighed, not up for his small talk today. "Get on with the questions, detective. I'm busy and would like to return home before sunset." His eyes turned from that golden to the violet color of Myobu's eyes. A golden flame fox appeared in his hand, dancing around his palm.

He heard the sound of paper moving, he hoped to god Tsukauchi did not have a whole book of questions for him. "I'm sure you know that Kurogiri was captured." Ah, so the questions for today's little interview weren't about himself.

Honestly, thank god. "I've already told you everything I knew, detective. Your repetition is irritating." He admitted with no hesitation. He scratched at his ear, his earring rattling at the movement. Speaking of piercings... he needed to change out his piercings soon and clean them. His snake bites especially, and maybe the septum too...

He felt bad for his mother, he knew she didn't like his lifestyle and he never wanted to drag her into it. "You tell me that every time, yet you say something new every interrogation." Listen, if Tsukauchi could be repetitive, then he could too. He did typically do that every time though...

He sighed once again, this time a little louder. "Can't you leave my family out of this, Tsukauchi?" He muttered, the golden flamed fox looking up at him from where he sat in his hand.

He heard pen on paper, piquing his curiosity. "I only came to confirm some things you said about your childhood with her, I won't bother her anymore." He knew how protective Yokai was about family, he's heard all about it with Izuku.

The two were talking on the phone for no longer than ten minutes before [Y/N] spoke to his mother for a further five minutes before telling her he needed to go. Tsukauchi's questioning had ranged from Kurogiri to the League's plans and then to members of the league. He gave very little information, half of it being lies he effortlessly made up.