─ Scene V: Some Old Friends ─

The last thing he felt were those crimson and black spikes pushing into his back and worming their way further into his muscles. All Might yelling his actual name was the last thing he heard before hearing All For One's monologue. "Myobu... or rather, my Nomu... You're a strong little fox, I'm glad Tomura has you, but you're more useful to me now. Release your true strength, Nomu, and don't let anything get in your way." It was much longer he felt, and yet his brain was foggy. Trying to remember what wasn't there ached. It also hurt to do anything, for God's sake. Were several skyscrapers thrown at him? It sure felt like it.

...

Why can't he move his arms..?

ARE HIS ARMS GONE?

Oh, wait, never mind, they're just tied to the bed.

...

Why is he on a bed?

Okay, maybe he was getting a little freaked out that he didn't remember jackshit and now he was in some bed with his arms and legs tied to it. He had sat up, his body was screaming in pain, he bit his lip to not actually scream. The Kitsune looked around the room, there was a curtain that blocked one half of the room, so he now knew he was in a hospital.

What had happened to cause him to end up in the hospital? Is he going to be taken to jail after this? With Moonfish? Hell no, he does not want to go see Moonfish. "Oh, you're awake, little one. Please, lay back down, I haven't finished yet." The Kitsune was started by a voice of an elderly lady.

He glanced over to the source of the voice, seeing a small little lady with grey hair pulled back in a bun and a syringe in her hair. She was certainly a doctor based on her outfit, but he was terrified. "AAAHHH! AN OLD LADY!" He tried to cower away from her but forgot he was tied to the bed, only causing himself further pain.

The old lady came up to the side of his bed, whacking him gently with her syringe-looking cane. "Oh, calm down, [Y/N]. Surely you didn't hit your head that hard and forgot me." Her voice had a hint of anger to it. Should he take her words literally? Did he hit his head? He thinks he hit more than just his head...

He did remember her though, it's hard not to remember someone he constantly saw when he was younger. "...What happened, Recovery Girl..?" He muttered, laying back down when she gently pushed her cane against his chest. He hadn't even noticed the fact he was shirtless, the only thing covering his chest were the bandages that covered almost all of his skin. 

As Recovery Girl replaced the bag that fed into the IV, she spoke. "I suspected you wouldn't remember. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but there are a few people waiting to see you." His ears shot up in interest at the last part. She was quick to shoot down his initial idea of who they were. "No, it is not your friends. I doubt you'll be seeing them for quite some time, little one." Recovery Girl started to undo the ties that held him bound to the bed, trusting he wouldn't freak out anymore. She had more healing that needed to be done, but she'll wait till after the visits are done.

[Y/N] sat up, he could see all his piercings laying on Recovery Girl's desk, and he wondered why she took them out. Recovery Girl had pulled the curtain open and gone over to the door, opening it for the people to come in. He instantly wanted to jump out the window due to the trio who came in.

One looked pissed, the other was too happy, and the last looked like they had cried for the past twenty-four hours. "[Y/N]!!" Nemuri cried out, being the first over to the Kitsune and embracing him in a hug that felt like death itself.