─ Scene VIII: Troublesome Duo ─

It's been some time since the exam.

It was late at night, [Y/N] had planned to visit the league, but something else had sparked his interest... Izuku and Katsuki walking to Ground Beta alone. He swore Katsuki hated Izuku, so his curiosity got the better of him, and he followed them to Ground Beta, hiding atop the rooftops while he listened to their little conversation.

Katsuki began stretching his arms. "Better get ready if you don't wanna get hurt. You're all about kicking now, right?" [Y/N] stayed crouched on the edge, knowing this was all going to go down. He won't let it get too messy, but they need to resolve their issues, and everyone knows Katsuki can't talk things out.

Izuku backed away, holding his hands up defensively "W-Wait!! We can't do this!" Izuku tried to stop him, but he couldn't. Katsuki launched himself at Izuku, going in with a right hook before launching a semi-large explosion.

Izuku barely managed to dodge, his leg getting burnt. "You think too much, y'know... Come at me!!" Katsuki shouted at the green-haired boy, he was using Full Cowling to move around.

His brows were furrowed, staring down at Katsuki. "Come on, please...!! Kacchan..." Katsuki launched himself up to Izuku, trying to grab him but the green-haired boy dodged. Large explosion after another occurred, then [Y/N] heard something quite worrying...

One of the U.A. robots that monitor these areas. "Two students from class 1-A detected at Ground Beta outside of regulation hours!" A cute little robot with a little cop hat, he found it adorable. "Class A... Homeroom teacher is... Eraserhead. Intercom line number eight. Hey, Eraserhead! Two of your students are at Ground Beta, unsupervised! Take responsibility, come discipline them!" He knew for a fact that Aizawa was going to kick their ass, he won't let him expel them though.

Smoke covered the floor of Ground Beta, and the two students were crouched down. "I said hold on! Do we really gotta fight!?" Little explosions went off in Katsuki's hand, it was very clear there was only one option for him. "It doesn't mean you were wrong about anything! Nobody ever said that your looking up to him was wrong!!" Izuku was soon cut off by Katsuki trying to hit him with another explosion that the green-haired boy dodged. "I said wait... I said wait, Kacchan!" Hm... He wondered how long this will go until Aizawa comes to round them up...

Another explosion, another dodge. "Stopping running! Stand up and fight!" Katsuki shouted at the younger boy. The next few scenes happened so fast... Katsuki went to land another explosion but Izuku grabbed his arm, keeping it facing toward the sky. Katsuki then kicked him straight in the jaw, making [Y/N]'s jaw drop.

Katsuki's hands came together to form another explosion, but Izuku did a back cartwheel, causing the explosion to be shot into the sky when his foot hit Katsuki, causing him to fall back. Izuku caught his breath before releasing Full Cowling and going over to Katsuki who was on the ground. "Are you oka-" Izuku had held his hand out to Katsuki, who slapped it away.

"Quit fucking worrying about me!! Just fight!! I mean, what the hell?! How?!" Katsuki got back up to his feet, he was not doing okay emotionally. "How?! How'd I end up chasing after a dweeb who was always playing catch-up?! Why'd a twerp like you get that kind of power..? You got All Might to recognize you... you got way stronger! So why was it me... why was it me... who put an end to All Might?!" It all came pouring out, bottled-up emotions and guilt. Izuku could only stand there and listen. "If only I'd been stronger... If I hadn't been kidnapped by those stupid villains... everything woulda been fine!" Katsuki wiped his face with the back of his hand, his voice was cracking up and sounding weak. "All Might's trying to keep it a secret himself... he hasn't told anyone! But even if I try to forget... sometimes it all just comes rushing back! I've got no fucking idea... what I'm supposed to do!!" These children needed more than therapy. He still had yet to see any sign of Aizawa, which was concerning.