─ Act II, Scene I: Reunited ─

[Y/N] was tight on time, but this was a meeting he could not miss. His issue was that he was recognized as a U.A. staff member, so he had to hide his features. Dabi had been quite useful when it came to this.  He burnt up a few things, using the ash to dye his hair and fur ash black. Dabi told him that it was easily washed off, so he didn't have to worry about explaining it to anyone.

Tomura was helpful with the next part, ensuring that his face was obscured. He had given the Kitsune a long, white cloak with a hood, it also helped hide his tail, weapons, and kind of his outfit.

Twice was bringing the person they were meeting inside the abandoned building, which was just a side base if they ever needed it

Twice was bringing the person they were meeting inside the abandoned building, which was just a side base if they ever needed it. The klang of the metal doors opening got their attention. [Y/N] was sitting beside Compress, and Himiko was sitting just under them as they were sitting on an old mechanical box of some sort. He's not great with mechanics. Magne was also sitting down, but on a smaller table. Tomura was standing between the lot, leaning against the wall.

Tomura was covered in hands, as usual, but he could see clearly about whom Twice had brought. "Well, now... That's a pretty big catch, huh, Twice?" Tomura seemed to know this absolute loser, so [Y/N] refrained from being Tomura's little bodyguard for now, leaning against Compress, his favorite magician.

Compress's gloved hand came up, patting the Kitsune like he was a little dog or a cat... He does act like a cat now that he thinks of it... "You think so? Strange, coming from you... the League of Villains." The strange plague doctor-looking man retorted. [Y/N] wondered what his Quirk was, and if it related to the ugly mask he wore...

Hmm, probably not. "What? This guy's famous?" Magne questioned Tomura, her eyes on the short-haired outsider. 

Magne was holding a rather large pillar, [Y/N] knew it was her weapon, but he still found it strange. "My master showed me his picture once. He's Yakuza. The young head of the Shie Hassaikai." Shie Hassaikai... He's sure he heard that name before. Though, if he's Yakuza, then he should be careful around him.

Magne let out an interested "Oooh", the Kitsune chuckling. "A gangster?! I've never met one before. He's got an aura of danger about him!" She fawned over the young head of Shie Hassaikai. 

Toga looked up at Compress and [Y/N]. While Compress had his legs hanging over the edge, one crossed on top of the other, [Y/N] sat criss-cross. "What makes him so different from us?" She asked, figuring that they were all just simple villains.

Compress took it upon himself to answer this one, his hands rested on each other on his knee. "My dear, young Toga... Let this old-timer explain it to you. Once upon a time, the underworld was controlled by a number of big, bad, scary organizations. As heroes came about, these groups were exposed and slowly dissipated. Then All Might brought an end to them altogether." Compress was telling the story like it was a children's book, but Toga was listening intently. "The dregs that never got caught went on to serve as underlings for villains. Under constant surveillance, they lived destitute lives. To put it bluntly, they're like a protected species whose heyday has passed." Compress always had fun little analogies, it's what made him unique, except for the funky little mask.