─ Scene X: Two for One ─

Chrono was captured by Tenko, the fire fox had him pinned to the ground long before the police, Suneater, and Lemillion arrived. Chrono's Quirk could not work on Tenko and if he moved he would be scorched by the blue flames of the giant fox. Aizawa was still affected by Chrono's Quirk and could only move incredibly slowly. Froppy had come not long after the police and the two boys and had informed them that Izuku and [Y/N] were fighting Chisaki.

...

The tendrils made their way back into his body as he calmed himself down, Capacitance still burned so Eri's Quirk wouldn't destroy him. He turned his head to look back at the girl. "Are you okay, Eri? I didn't accidentally hurt you, di-" The Kitsune was cut off as Eri's Quirk increased by tenfold, overpowering what damage Capacitance could do to him.

The golden light of Eri's Quirk shun brighter, branching out like electricity as [Y/N] was struggling against it. He was slowly sinking to his knees, feeling like every bone and limb in his body was being slowly torn apart. When he also thought Chisaki was done with, his large hand had lifted and slammed down on him, only for it to engulf Eri's Quirk. Chisaki was now also being affected by her Quirk, it seemed more severe than the Kitsune. 

As Chisaki split from Rikiya, Ochako jumped up and restrained Chisaki by the wrists. Ryukyu came crawling out, bringing everyone who was underground with her. "What's the situation?" Ryukyu asked Ochako who was making sure Chisaki was probably detained. 

Eraser, Froppy, Mirio, Tamaki... everyone was out and alive. "Nighteye's back there! I told all the locals to evacuate, and Deku and Yokai took down Chisaki! But! Something's wrong with Yokai!!" The sparks of Capacitance and Eri's Quirk glowing a bright gold had merged together, like a golden flame. It burned bright, engulfing the two white-haired individuals.

[Y/N] was on his hands and knees, his elbows firmly planted on the ground as his head touched the ground. "He just collapsed and started writhing in pain!" [Y/N] knew Ochako didn't know Eri's Quirk, she must have thought it was his own acting up.

Froppy felt Eraser's hand twitch. She moved his head to look over at his pained . He activated his Quirk, erasing both the girl's Rewind and [Y/N]'s Capacitance. Eri let out a little gasp before she collapsed on top of Yokai. He caught her head in his hands before it could hit the floor.

[Y/N] slowly got up on unsteady feet, his tail was wagging despite what pain he was in. His body was shaking as if he were cold. He had turned Eri around so she was in front of him, and he held onto her tightly despite Mirio's cape holding her up.

He was just glad this entire thing was over now, that Eri was out of Chisaki's hands. He also felt like he needed a good back cracking. He placed one hand on Izuku's head, ruffling his hair as he muttered that he was proud of him.

Ryukyu was shouting orders, to check everywhere for the League of Villains and call in every available ambulance. [Y/N] was looking around for his stupid fox, it was ridiculous. "Anyone seen a giant fox made of fire?" He asked, mainly towards the people who came from underground.

Shota tried to open his hand, Froppy had noticed and could assume he was trying to answer [Y/N]. "Yokai!" Tsu called to her teacher who spun on his heel to face her. She nodded down to the, practically paralyzed, pro hero.

The Kitsune came strolling over, crouching down in front of Shota as he kept his hold on Eri, who was still unconscious. "Should have figured Tenko would leave me for you, Sho." In the blink of an eye, his violet-purple eyes turned back to their golden color. Shota held the small ball that acted as the heart of Tenko in his hand, the Kitsune taking it from him and returning it to the place in his e-