─ Scene III: An Unpleasant Talk ─

Aizawa had told [Y/N] that he was invited to join Sir Nighteye's investigation. He was shocked to find out that [Y/N] too was invited. The two had gone to the meeting location together a while ago, they were currently talking to a few heroes they knew... such as Bubble Girl and Gran Torino.

The doors had opened, catching their attention. The group had turned to see Izuku, Kirishima, Ochako, Tsuyu, and the Big Three. Neijre had gone to the dragon hero, Ryukyu. [Y/N] and Aizawa were approached by Ochako and Tsuyu who were surprised to see them there.

Tsuyu had asked why they were here, and Aizawa had answered for them both. "I was called in last minute for this thing, I think I've got a rough idea of what it's about. [Y/N] is one of the main investigators, apparently. He won't tell me anything." The Kitsune had a cocky smile knowing he knew more than Aizawa, it's usually the other way around.

The meeting started to begin when Bubble Girl informed Nighteye that everyone was present. "Thanks to the intel provided by all of you, we're making great strides with this investigation. The small organization known as Shie Hassaikai is plotting something. I've called you all to this discussion to share with you exactly what we know. Now, let's go over everything step by step." Sir Nighteye got everyone to follow him into the meeting room, [Y/N] was surprised there were enough chairs at this table for the number of pro heroes and students there was.

[Y/N] was of course sat next to Aizawa, he refused to sit elsewhere, even if Nighteye wanted him up at the top near him. When everyone was seated, Bubble Girl began to read from her tablet. "For the past two weeks or so, here at the Nighteye Agency... we have been, uh... conducting an independent investigation... of the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai!!" She started with the basics, a pro hero whose name slips the Kitsune's mind asked what started this investigation. "An incident involving a band of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs. The police wrote it off as a mere accident, but there were a few inconsistencies that prompted our investigation." The next to speak up was a sidekick at Nighteye Agency, Centipeder. By the name, I'm sure you can guess what he is...

"Nighteye Agency Sidekick Centipeder, here. Under Nighteye's orders, I've been following some of the leads. According to my findings, the organization has been making extensive contact with outsiders and underworld dealers throughout the past year." [Y/N] couldn't take this man seriously, his voice... the fact he's a centipede with a human body or something... He's confused and conflicted. "Their goals seem to be the expansion and accumulation of funds, and shortly after we began investigating, they made contact with a member of the League of Villains. Jin Bubaigawara, who goes by the villain name Twice." On the screen was a photo of Jin and Overhaul. This was after [Y/N] had left to inform Tomura of Jin's plan and the meeting location, so he was luckily not caught in the photo. "They were all very wary of being tailed, so we couldn't pursue them then, but the police have provided further assistance. Their findings confirm some sort of conflict between the two groups, and it was also confirmed by Yokai who tailed the villains and saw everything from afar. Yokai." [Y/N] was called up to talk about his "findings". He ignored Aizawa's confused stare, for now, he'll give his cover-up story in his talk. 

He came up to the top of the room, standing between Centipeder and Bubble Girl as he looked at all the pro heroes and students. "I was in the area at the time when the Reservoir Dogs were destroyed by the Shie Hassaikai's young head. Jin had approached them after following them for some time, from what I heard, he thought the Shie Hassaikai's young head would have been a good addition to the League of Villains." He was cutting parts on purpose to not make himself look suspicious, he was already trying to maintain confidence. "I had managed to follow them, using my Quirk to hide in electric outputs and lead me to the meeting location. I didn't manage to hear much, but from what I did hear and see... Overhaul, the codename for the Shie Hassaikai's young head, wanted the League of Villains to work for him, he also needed a lot of money for a grand idea that he did not disclose. When Shigaraki refused, it shortly turned into a battle." Atsuhiro had recovered, he had visited him when Tomura called him in after he met Overhaul. He needs to remember not to show any emotion... "Overhaul had killed one of the League's members, Magne, after she went to attack him. Mr. Compress then went to use his Quirk on Overhaul, a bullet was shot at him and his Quirk was gone before Overhaul used his Quirk on Compress's arm, blowing it off. To my knowledge, Overhaul's Quirk is similar to Shigaraki's Decay. He needs to touch them for it to work, and it almost always ends in fatal injury or death." He ended his little story, knowing he had to stay standing anyway in case someone wanted to ask him something now o at another time.