─ Scene IV: Tomura ─

"Master? I thought you were the boss around here, but you're a sidekick."
Bakugo remarked. [Y/N] was nervous, he didn't know what lending his powers entailed, and he knew AFO was strong.

"Kurogiri, Compress. It's time to put him back to sleep." Tomura commanded as Compress sighed.

"I can't believe he's such a bad audience member. It's almost impressive." Compress started to walk towards Bakugo.

"If you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!" Bakugo shouted, though any hint of fighting was stopped. They were all confused and turned to the door when there were three knocks followed by someone saying there was pizza.

"Now who in the hell bought pizza and didn't tell m-" [Y/N] was cut off by All Might slamming through the wall where Spinner was, the pro heroes were here.

"Kurogiri! Gate!" Tomura called to the warp gate, and that's when Kamui Woods came in and trapped everyone in his wood quirk, Dabi was going to set it on fire when some old guy flew in and knocked him out.

"Dabi! You fuck!" [Y/N] shouted as he tried to wiggle out of the hold, his tails ached from being pressed together like this.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains. Understand? Because we are here now." They were screwed, they weren't expecting this.

"Right after the press conference? They had this ruse planned the whole time!" Compress pointed out as Twice complained about being 'hugged' too tight. Edgeshot slid through the door, opening it to show mass amounts of the police force, holy shit were they done for.

"You're surrounded by the police, not to mention powerful heroes like Endeavour." [Y/N] was trying to burn through this guy's quirk but unfortunately, his hands were completely pinned against his body, he would burn himself before he burnt this stupid wood.

"Ah, you must have been scared but you stayed strong. I'm sorry, you're safe now young man." All Might came up to Bakugo and tried to comfort the student who didn't even look like he gave a shit. 

"What?! I wasn't scared! Not even close!" Bakugo shouted at the number one hero who gave him a thumbs up.

"Kurogiri! Warp over as many as you can!" Tomura commanded the warp gate but All Might spoke up before Kurogiri.

"The Nomu, right?" Uh oh, what was happening to their Nomus...

"What are you waiting for, dammit," Tomura said, Kurogiri was sweating, a rare sight.

"I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location but... They're gone." [Y/N] would have rather been dead than be stuck in this wooden prison. Their only other fire user was out cold, so that didn't make it any better.

"It seems you have a lot to learn, Tomura Shigaraki. You're still green. Your little league underestimated all of us, the soul of this young man, the police's diligent investigations, and our righteous fury. Enough is enough, your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki." Spinner was having a panic attack about Stain again, [Y/N] sent one of his foxes over and repeatedly hit Spinner.

"You think it's over? Don't be stupid. I've only just begun to play. Justice... Peace... You created such a garbage society by lifting up such ideals. That's why I targeted you, All Might. It's why I started gathering people to my cause. You think this is the end? Then you lost. Kurogiri!-" Kurogiri was going to listen to Tomura's command but some red string went through Kurogiri, making him pass out, it appeared to be Edgeshot.