─ Scene XVI: Relief for License Trainees ─

The long-awaited arrival of autumn was finally here after the end of September. Colder temperatures were never a preference for [Y/N], hence why autumn and winter were his most disliked seasons. All those who took part in the raid on Shie Hassaikai received an invitation to attend Nighteye's funeral. The kitsune decided it would be impolite to decline the invitation, despite not being well-acquainted with the individual. After discussing the work studies program, the teachers and mentors mutually decided to suspend it due to the recent incident in the raid. The individual who was Nighteye's assistant and had a name that Y/N could not recall has now assumed control of Nighteye's company.

Regarding Eri, she regained consciousness and fully recovered physically. The girl has experienced immense trauma both mentally and physically due to Chisaki's actions, thus requiring a considerable amount of love and support to help her recover. Due to the instability of both her Quirk and emotions, visitors have been restricted in the hospital as a precautionary measure, much to the dissatisfaction of the kitsune.

Presently, [Y/N] has returned to U.A., but he wasn't teaching as of right now. Ectoplasm was in charge of teaching mathematics to the students of class 1A. The kitsune, who struggled with mathematics, decided to avoid the 1A classroom altogether.

After jotting down an equation on the chalkboard, Ectoplasm diverted his attention toward the pupils. "It's not an elegant equation, but who can solve this definite integral? Raise your hand if you know." He asked the students if anyone knew how to solve the definite integral, acknowledging that it may not be straightforward or elegant. 

The question posed a challenge for the students. Even Kaminari, who was not well-off, struggled to answer it so much that he had fried his brain trying to resolve the question. Despite being the most accomplished student in class 1A, Yaoyorozu was finding the question challenging. Midoriya was rapidly attempting to solve the question to the fullest extent of his talents

.As soon as he thought he had found the solution, he swiftly stood up from his seat and lifted his hand with a determined expression. He responded with an erroneous answer of one hundred and seven over fourteen when Ectoplasm called on him.

Yaoyorozu abruptly stood up from her seat and lifted her hand, prompting Ectoplasm to call on her. With accuracy, she answered one hundred and seven over twenty-eight, allowing them to seamlessly move onto the following page.

As soon as the bell for lunch chimed, individuals began gathering their belongings in preparation for heading to the cafeteria to eat. After putting away their books, Iida and Uraraka made their way toward Midoriya. "Putting such effort into your studies is admirable!! In anticipation of afternoon classes, we should recharge with some of Lunch Rush's cooking." Iida expressed admiration for the effort put into studying and suggested recharging with Lunch Rush's food before afternoon classes.

Midoriya responded with a humming sound of agreement before expressing his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm starv-" As Midoriya spoke of his hunger, he was abruptly interrupted as something was placed into his mouth. A dairy product made from the curd of milk... cheese.

As he munched on a tiny piece of cheese, he heard one of his peers speak up... "Have some cheese." With a gradual movement, Midoirya redirected his gaze toward his blonde classmate.

Midoriya moved back, startled as he chewed on the cheese he already had in his mouth. "What-?! Cheese?!" To put it mildly, he was both disoriented and surprised. Unbeknownst to him, the situation was about to become much stranger.

Aoyama was holding a small napkin containing sliced cheese in neat rectangular shapes. "It's called Pont-l'Évêque. Mild, and easy on the palate." Aoyama grabbed a portion of food, took a bite, and then attempted to offer another piece to Midoriya in a manner reminiscent of feeding an animal by hand.