Breathing.

Aonung's POV:

The next morning, Tsireya, Rotxo and I we're instructed to teach the Sully children to swim properly. The three of us dived in almost flawlessly. We waited for the other's to come. The two brothers jumped in first, Neteyam and Lo'ak. What a bunch of amateurs. Soon after, their sisters Kiri and Tuk hopped in and they weren't any better. We began to swim away slowly, trying not to leave them behind. 

After a couple minutes, we noticed how much they were re-surfacing. Tsireya signed to them "Come swim with us" They began to catch up but soon they went back up. I turned to Rotxo who looked just as confused. I began to sign 

"What is wrong with them?" I looked at Tsireya. "They are not good diver's" Rotxo signed back but before I could reply, Tsireya stopped us. "Stop!" She signed "They are still learning" I rolled my eyes and we started to go back to the surface. 

Once we got back to the air, we we're met with three siblings. Tsireya began to speak. "Are you alright?" She asked, a worried look on her face. "You lot are not good divers" I said, smirking slightly. "Maybe good at swinging through tree's" I told them, turning to Rotxo who chuckled a bit.  Tsireya hit me on the back of the head. Not hard enough to hurt but it still annoyed me.

"Come on bro." Neteyam said, raising his hand "We don't speak this finger talk. You guys, we don't know what you're saying." Tsireya gave them a black look. "I will teach you. but for now, we must work on your breathing. 

Neteyam's POV:

We ended up getting out of the water and heading over to a small rock. We all sat in a circle and Aonung sat next to me. Tsireya started to talk to us. "Breath in through your stomach and out through your chest. Lo'ak was clearly not paying attention. I tried very hard to breath properly but ended up getting laughed at. I looked over and Aonung was lightly chuckling. 

"What? Whats so funny?" I asked, genuinely curious. "You're doing it so wrong forest boy" He told me, scooting closer. "Here, I'll help you." He gently placed his hand on my chest and his other on my upper stomach. "Breath in from down here" He said lightly tapping my stomach "And, breath out from up here" He said, ever so gently rubbing my chest. I tried to focus as much as possible but it was so hard with Aonung practically hugging me. 

He closed his eyes and began to feel around. His right hand which was on my chest found itself climbing higher up just below my neck and his other hand slowly fell down my stomach.  I began to feel my face heat up and my breathing became more shaky. "That's strange." he said, his hand still slowly moving downward. "Your breathing is really off now." He said, his hand now only inches away from my crotch. I looked down at him and saw him looking straight up. I was met with those bright blue eyes again. They were so captivating. 

He must have lost focus because his hand had dropped down and was now directly on my inner thigh. I didn't notice at first but once someone spoke up, I almost jumped. "Aonung? Are you teaching Neteyam to breath?" It was Rotxo. "Uhm, yeah, I guess. He was just-" Aonung stuttered before removing his hands and moving away. I quickly got up and began to walk away. "Neteyam? Where are you going?" I could tell it was Lo'ak. "Just going for a walk" I said, not looking back. 

Before I knew it, I was in a forest area.

I began to breath heavily and walked up to a thick tree. I leant on it, sighing. I started to slowly slide down it and didn't try at all to stop myself. Once I hit the ground, I buried my face into my hands. "Dear Eywa, what was that?" I asked myself. It was actually quite peaceful out here. It was almost completely silent. That was until I heard a noise coming from a bush.

----Chapter 2 end----