Under The Table

Aonung's POV:

Both Neteyam and I slowly walked down the beach, Aru slightly ahead of us. After a few minutes of talking and laughing, we finally reached Jake and Neytiri's hut. It had been a long time since I gained the confidence to call Neteyam's parents by their first name, but it still felt weird. We also had the discussion about calling them 'Mom and Dad' but we quickly shut that down.

We all stood at the front door, Aru bouncing up and down with excitement. It had been a while since any of us had visited them, so I was also happy to be here. Neteyam called out for his parents, smiling ear to ear.

"Mom! Dad! You home?" He shouted, ushering Aru and I in before walking in behind us. There was silence for a moment before we saw Neytiri come from around the corner. She was shocked to see us. She lifted her hands, covering her mouth and gasping.

"Neteyam! Aonung! And is that my little Aru!?" She asked, crouching down and spreading her arms out. A wide grin rested on her lips and Aru ran up to her, pulling her Nan-nan into a tight hug.

"Nan-nan! It's you!" She giggled, still overjoyed to finally see her grandmother after such a long time. I couldn't blame her. It was nice seeing Neytiri after all this time. That was when Jake appeared behind her, a gentle smile resting on his lips. 

"And a cuddle for grandpa?" Jake asked, kneeling down beside Neytiri. Aru quickly broke the hug, tackling Jake and laughing at him.

"I missed you too Oppa!" She chirped, clinging onto him tightly. He laughed in response, steadying his balance and hugging back. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of Aru finally being reunited with her grandparents. 

"You're just going to stand there?" Neytiri asked, directing her gaze back up to Me and Neteyam. I have no idea why, but for some reason, I immediately assumed I did something wrong. I was about to apologize for whatever I may have done, when I was interrupted.

"Yeah, little Aru here isn't the only one who needs a hug" Jake pitched in, standing up next to Neytiri and waiting patiently for us to approach. Luckily for me, Neteyam was the first to step forward, laughing at the older pair and embracing the two in a deep hug.

I stepped closer, not too close, but so we were all gathered around. I never really thought I fit in with the Sully's. Neteyam insisted that I was basically apart of the family and Jake agreed, but it just didn't sit right with me. 

I waited a few seconds before Jake extended his arm, signaling for me to join the hug. I shook my head, raising a hand to signal I was fine, but Jake instead pulled me in, pushing me into a laughing Neteyam. Neytiri was scolding Jake while we all broke apart.

"They just got here! You don't want to hurt them before the day is up!" Neytiri scolded, staring up at Jake who was chuckling.

The bickering continued for a while before Aru tugged on Neytiri's arm, grabbing her attention.

"Yes honey, what do you need?" Neytiri asked, bending down so she was at eye level with Aru.

"Can we make seashell necklaces!?" Aru beamed. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and her smile was ever wider than before. 

"Of course baby! That's a great idea!" Neytiri replied, holding Aru's hand in hers and leading her towards the shoreline. I watched as they both went searching for sea shells.

Neteyam pulled me towards the kitchen which felt surprisingly big. Everything felt new even though I've been her countless times. When I snuck in to see Neteyam, when I was staying with them, when we had dinner with the Sullys, and even when Neteyam invited me over for sleepovers. 

"Should we make a start on dinner?" Neteyam asked, nudging me in the side lightly. We discussed it many times, and decided I was the best cook between Neteyam and I. From that day onward, Neteyam hardly ever lifted a finger when it came to cooking.

"You mean should I make a start on dinner?" I replied, smirking at him. He had an offended look on his face before playfully punching me in the shoulder.

"Rude!" He complained making me snicker. He was so adorable when he was frustrated. That was one of the many things I loved about my Neteyam. But if I were to list off all the things I liked about him, it would take me all day to explain. Because, well, he's just so perfect.

Eventually, we both agreed to make dinner together. Just like old times. It may have taken a few hours, because now, it was sunset. The sun slowly fell, shimmering onto the crystal clear water. The sight was absolutely breathtaking.

"Dinner's ready!" I called out, signaling for Jake, Neytiri and Aru to come inside. The table was set neatly and the food smelt amazing. I walked over to Neteyam who was already sitting down at the dinner table, waiting for everyone to get back. I planted a quick kiss on Neteyam's head before sitting down beside him and crossing my legs in front of me.

"Thank you" Neteyam smiled gratefully, resting his head on my shoulder and letting his eyes shut on their own. Jake, Neytiri and Aru all entered the room, Aru still full of energy and the two older Na'vi's smiling at her excitement. 

They all sat opposite us, Jake and Neytiri on the sides why Aru sat directly in front of both Neteyam and I. It was peaceful for a while. We talked and joked about random things for what seemed like hours. That was until I felt smooth fingers on my thigh.

The hand slowly moved up my thigh, moving inward and grabbing my inner thigh. Before he could move up anymore, I grabbed Neteyam's wrist, stopping him from going any further. I played it off, laughing and announcing that it was getting late. 

Later that day, we all unanimously decided that Aru would spend the night with her grandparents and drop her off in the morning. So, there was nothing stopping us from leaving. I stood up and walked over to my in-laws, extending a hand. Jake gratefully took it, shaking it firmly.

"It was nice to see you two again" Neytiri stated, watching us head for the door. I nodded in response, waving goodbye to the three and stepping outside. It was eclipse now. The stars glistened in the water and the village was dimly illuminated by the flames of blue fire.

Just when I began to calm down, Neteyam came up behind me, reaching over my shoulder and quietly whispering into my ear.

"Aonung, what are we doing?" He asked, his voice low and full of lust. I shuddered at the feeling of his hot breath against my cold skin. 

I turned to face Neteyam who was already smirking at me. I smiled back, pulling him close and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked, moving closer so our foreheads were now touching. It felt nice to be this close to Neteyam again.

"Anything with you, Aonung" He simply replied, practically melting into the touch. My smile widened hearing those words, taking a hold of his wrist and, without warning, quickly dragging him back to our shared hut.

"Then there's no time to waste" I laughed out, rushing along the shore line towards our home.

---Chapter 39 end---

I think I may be ending the story very very very soon! (Don't take my word, that's what I said last time)

I am definitely including more Loreya (Lo'ak X Tsireya) In my two other stories!!