Secret

Neteyam's POV:

My mind went blank. I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't tell what was happening but all I could feel was someones hands trailing up and down my body. It was now eclipse. Im pretty sure it had been for a while now. But I couldn't tell.

I rolled my eyes back, letting out a long deep breath.  

"Mhmm." I said softly, tilting my head up a bit. 

Aonung came up from my neck and met my eyes. He had this...look on his face...

"Your body is amazing" He said, putting a finger under my chin and bringing my head closer. 

I leaned in a bit while pulling his head in as well, smashing our lips together and bringing him into a very deep kiss. 

This time, I was the one who forced my tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of him. Saliva began to drip down my jawline, but I couldn't have cared less in the moment.

I kept pushing into him, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him down and in.

We went on until we couldn't hold our breath anymore, breaking apart with our forehead's touching. 

Aonung smirked, looking down at me.

I looked up, staring once again at his ocean blue eyes.

'They really are something.' I thought to myself. 

It all felt like a dream. Everything around me. It felt unreal.

I had this feeling  in my stomach. Not a painful feeling like someone had just hit me.  A heavy  feeling. Like butterflies.

I was lost in thought when Aonung attempted to pull me in once again.

My eyes widened as I suddenly snapped back to reality. 

I pushed him away so that he was about half a meter away from me.

"Stop. We can't be doing this." I said, aggressively wiping his saliva off my lips.

He had a confused look on his face. But that soon disappeared when I saw a frown creep onto his lips.

His beautiful, soft lips.

Aonung's POV

"What are you talking about? Of course we can do this" I said, trying to get closer to Neteyam. 

He put his hand up, attempting to stop me. I continued to walk which led to him pushing hard onto my chest.

"Don't come closer. Or I wont be able to stop myself" He said, looking down.

"Stop yourself from what?" I asked.

"From either having sex with you, or beating the shit out of you" He said, looking up at me and smirking a bit.

Dear Eywa, he looked so hot when he did that.

"And besides, your the chiefs son. I can't be with you." he explained, his smile slowly fading. 

"So what? we're just gonna pretend like this never happened? go back to our normal lives?" I asked, a little louder then before.

"I don't know" He replied, yelling back at me.

It was silent for a second. So silent I could hear Neteyam's strong breath. His heart racing. I swear I could even hear a sound as his long eye lashes hit each other repeatedly while he blinked.

"I just..." He paused "I don't think its a good idea to tell anyone." 

I was speechless for a moment or two. I just looked down and slowly nodded.

"Yeah, me too" I replied, adding a fake chuckle at the end.

"So, we're just gonna keep this on the down low then?" He asked.

I could feel his eyes on me.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you want" I answered, looking up and smiling at him.

"Cool..." He said, breaking eye contact and fidgeting with his hands. 

"Well, we should probably get back" I told him, looking around slightly.

"Yeah, Lo'ak will probably be shitting himself right now" He said letting out a small laugh.

I could tell it was genuine this time.

Neteyam's POV:

After we said our goodbyes, I slowly walked along the beach headed to where my family and I  were staying.

Upon entering, I saw my younger sister, Tuk.

Once she spotted me, she ran up to me, hugging my waist tightly.

"Neteyam! Where were you!? We were so worried!" She shouted, rubbing the side of her face into my stomach.

"Sorry Tuk, I was just..." I stopped mid sentence. I thought back to what me and Aonung were doing in the woods. 

I thought of the way he looked at me. The way he touched me. The way he kissed me. 

I didn't know how to answer when suddenly my mother came up to me, gently pushing Tuk away.

She cupped both my cheek's in her hands and began to inspect me.

Once she realised there was nothing wrong with me, she lightly slapped me on the forehead.

"Where were you!?" She hissed at me. 

I shook my head and slowly removed her hands from my face.

"I was just out for a walk." I replied "I lost track of time. That's all"

My mother scoffed 

"Eywa give me strength to not pull the hair out of my eldest son's skull" She said, making a grabbing motion with her hands. 

I pulled away and sighed

"Sorry, I'm just tired" I said, walking over to my side of the sanctuary and slowly laying down on my side, my back facing the rest of my family.

I lied there for a while before slowly reaching my hand up to my face and touching my lips.

I licked  them slightly and smiled, closing my eyes.

'They still tasted like him'

I thought to myself, falling asleep with only on thought on my mind.

One Na'vi on my mind.

Aonung...

----Chapter  4 end-----