Ilu.

(The next morning)

Neteyam's POV:

Once I woke up, I was greeted with tuk head in my face. 

"Tuk..." I said, pushing her away and rubbing my eyes.

"Tuk, come back here please." I heard my mother call.

I sat up, yawning a bit while stretching out all my limb's.

"Hurry up!" Kiri said, pushing me playfully with her hand.

"You've got the most hair out of all of us. And you better braid it nicely."

She said, glaring at me. It was honestly kind of scary the way she just kept looking at me. It was almost as if she was staring into my soul...

"Fine, just leave me alone." I said, rubbing my face again.

I undid my braid and fluffed my hair up. It was a slow morning. I still felt like I was half asleep.

After about and hour, I was almost finished. 

I tilted my head slightly to make it easier to braid my hair. It was still hard though if I'm being honest with myself.

I closed my eyes and felt the strands of hair carefully. My mind had been places the last few days. I couldn't concentrate on anything no matter how hard I tried.

"What are those marks on your neck?" Kiri asked, squinting a little bit.

I opened my eyes and stopped braiding. I looked at her confused and opened my mouth to answer.

"What marks?" I asked, attempting to look down at my neck, but not seeing any visible mark's there.

"Those marks right there" She said, pointing to a spot on my neck where I couldn't see.

"I don't know what your talking about" I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Well, go look at your reflection. They kind of look like bruises."

I thought to myself for a while about what they could be. Nothing came to mind. Mainly because I couldn't tell what they were or where I could have gotten them from.

Once I finished braiding my hair, I almost ran outside over to the forest like area I was in last night. 

I walked over to a little pond and began to inspect my neck.

I touched around, looking carefully at my reflection.

I then tilted my neck up slightly to see a rather big bite mark on my neck. 

I then turned my head and realised they were all over the other side of my neck.

I couldn't think of what I could have gotten them from but then it hit me.

Aonung.

He probably left those marks.

I stood up and began to walk out towards the beach area where I was greeted with all three of my sibling as well as Tsireya, Rotxo and Aonung in the water.

I saw Lo'ak gesture for me to come in the water and so I did.

I slowly walked up to all of them whom were about waist deep in the water.

I heard Aonung make some weird noises and suddenly, strange creatures came swimming up to us.

"These are Ilu. If you want to live here, you have to ride." Aonung said, smiling a tiny bit.

Aonung's POV: 

I watched as everyone split into groups. Lo'ak went with Tsireya. Kiri and Tuk went with Rotxo. And Neteyam...was left with me.

As I watched him walk closer to me, I could help but think of last night. The magic that happened last night...

Once he was beside me, he began to slowly stroke the Ilu. I could tell he was calm.

I looked at him for a minute, staring at him and not letting my gaze go.

He caught me and asked me a question.

"What's up? Are you okay?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes.

It was like I was falling in love with him all over again.

He just looked so god damn amazing.

"Its nothing. Should we begin?" I asked, breaking eye contact.

He came closer, leaning in and whispering into my ear.

"You left marks last night." He said in a hushed tone, backing up and letting me go.

I couldn't help but shudder once he had went back to patting the Ilu.

"It's beautiful." He said, leaning down and meeting the Ilu eye to eye.

"So are you" I whispered under my breath.

I could tell he heard me but he instead just shook it off.

"Wanna ride now?" I asked, leaning down and facing him

He didn't answer but instead nodded his head in agreement. 

We went to the other side of the Ilu and he petted her one last time

He attempted to get on, but seemed to struggle a bit.

I chuckled under my breath but was met with a death stare.

I stopped and asked Neteyam

"Need some help there?"

He shook his head and looked at me.

"I got this." He said, climbing onto the Ilu's back and succeeding this time.

He leaned down a bit and began to stroke the Ilu's side.

"Mawey, Mawey..." He spoke slowly and quietly. 

(Mawey mean's 'Be calm" In Na'vi for those of you who don't know.)

After a few minutes, he reached for his Tsaheylu. Before he made the bond, I gently stopped him, grabbing his hand.

"These creatures are sensitive. You must make the bond gently." I said, looking up at Neteyam.

He looked down at me and nodded.

I let go of his hand and he began to slowly connect with her.

I saw a small smirk slowly creep onto Neteyam's lips as he closed his eyes.

"You must feel her heart beat. Feel the way she breaths." I told him, stroking the Ilu.

I looked at him for a while and realised something was wrong.

"Your position is wrong." I told Neteyam

He opened his eyes and stared at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Here' I said, moving down a bit.

I grabbed his thigh and moved it over a little.

I then adjusted his hands so he was holding tighter.

"There. Now your okay" I said, looking at him expectingly. 

He stared at me before racing off, hardly holding on.

Once he fell, I laughed at him, almost falling over.

"You have a lot to learn forest boy" I called.

Once he resurfaced, I expected to see and angry face, but was surprised to see him laughing.

He looked so beautiful liked that.

---Chapter 5 End---