Underneath the stars

Aonung's POV:

I pulled Neteyam away from all the noise.

I needed to get him away from...

Lahhel...

She was the devil in disguise.

I loathed her with every bit of my soul.

I dragged Neteyam into the forest area. It looked especially beautiful tonight.

Once we reached the middle, I let go of Neteyam, not facing him.

"Geez, what was that all about?" He asked. I couldn't tell what he was doing, but I felt his gaze stabbing into my back.

I walked over to a nearby rock and slumped down onto it.

The grass was super soft. It made the place way nicer

"fuck..." I mumbled under my breath.

Neteyam sat down next to me, both our legs spread out in front of us.

"So...are you gonna tell me who she was? Or why you hissed at her?" He asked, turning his head and facing me.

I just looked up to the sky, staring at the stars.

"She's my ex." I said, sighing "A few year's ago, my Mother and Father arranged a marriage between us, but once they discovered she only wanted to be with me for power over the clan. After they found out, we cut all connections. She didn't take it so well. Tried to throw a fit. Something about how she almost killed a Na'vi one night. I'm just not sure how she made her way back here."

"That's horrible Aonung!" Neteyam said, holding his gaze.

I looked over to him, meeting his vibrant yellow eyes.

Our faces were only inches away. I could feel his strong breath on my lips.

I was going to say something but was cut off when Neteyam spoke.

"I like you Aonung." He said quietly "I like you a lot.."

I was surprised at first but soon, the surprise turned into happiness. 

"Isn't that my line?" I asked, smiling at him. 

Neteyam's POV: 

We were so close, our forehead's were touching.

I looked up into his ocean eyes.

It felt like magic.

He leaned in a bit, not close enough to meet my lips, but very close.

He raised a hand and cupped my cheek

Aonung then began to rub his thumb back and fourth, caressing my cheek.

My tail was swinging back an fourth like crazy.

And my mind was like a tornado.

He smiled gently, staring into my eyes.

We stayed that way for a while.

I then closed my eye's and whispered.

"Aonung...if you don't kiss me, I think I might actually go insane." I said, taking a deep breath.

"I thought you'd never ask" He said, smirking a tiny bit before pushing his face into mine, kissing me aggressively.

I kissed back, placing both hands on either sides of his face.

I sat up a bit nicer, still kissing Aonung and kneeling. 

Once we broke apart, Aonung and I were panting like crazy.

I then put my knees on either side's of his legs, sitting down on his lap.

"So tell me" I said, lifting up his chin to face me "Is this your first time making-out with a demon blood?" I asked, smiling at him

"Yes, I believe it is" He said before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into another deep kiss.

We continued to kiss, making it sloppier and harder every chance we got.

After what seemed to be hours, I pulled back, not being able to hold my breath any longer.

I leaned onto Aonung for a little more support and he held me gently by the hips.

"Don't tell me you're tired already?" He said, chuckling. 

"You wish." I said.

I sat back up and faced Aonung, smirking.

He smiled back, looking up at me through his eyebrow's.

I was about to go back in for another kiss but felt something hard poking me from behind.

I turned my body around to see something poking up from underneath Aonung's Loin cloth.

I turned back around and face Aonung who was a bit confused on what I was doing.

I leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"Why so excited, reef boy?" I whispered before quickly pulling away.

He looked shocked before pulling closer once again and replying.

"You know exactly why I'm so excited, forest boy." He said, smiling.

I smiled back at Aonung and leaned closer to him.

"They why are you still holding back?" I asked him, coming closer and kissing him once again.

---Chapter 9 end---

---FYI, in this story, Aonung and Neteyam are 18. Lo'ak and Tsireya are 17 and so on and so fourth (: ---